bonus chapter - the chapstick challenge

Dan clicked on the camera, "Hello Internet! Look who's here!" He laughed as he pointed to me.

"Hey dudes." I said, smiling.

"If you don't know who this is, whether you're new or have been under a rock, it's Arizona, my girlfriend." He introduced me as I made jazz hands, and Dan quickly kissed my cheek.

"Well, we're gonna do the chapstick challenge." Dan announced.

"Where basically, you close your eyes and pick a tube and you kiss and the other person has to guess what flavor." I explained.

"Whoever made this tag was a genius." Dan chuckled.

I grabbed the bowl of our chapstick spun my hand in them, "Close your eyes, babe." I said and Dan nodded, closing them. I stuck my hand in and pulled out a red one.

Fun-Dip.

I opened it, smell it first, "Holy fuck, this is amazing," I said as I put it on my lips, "Come here." I grabbed Dan and kissed him.

"Jesus, that smell." He said, grabbing my face again and kissing me deeply. Once he pulled away, he licked his lips.

"It's candy. Nerds or Fun-Dip." He said and I smiled as he licked his lips again, "Fun-Dip?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck yeah!" Dan yelled.

"Just going to say that was impressive and slightly weird." I giggled.

"I'm just good with food." He shrugged, "Close them motherfuckers." I closed my eyes and heard Dan pull out one. He pulled the cap off and waved it under my nose.

"Okay, open." He said and I kissed him, making sure to smell the fragrance.

"Um, apple?" I said hesitantly.

"What kind?" He asked and I pulled him back to me.

"Green." I smirked.

"Victory kiss!" Dan laughed as he kissed me again.

Dan quickly closed his eyes as I pulled out the next one, Donut. I pulled the cap open and smelled the wonderful fragrance and then waving it under Dan's nose.

"Holy - wow, oh my god." He said, "That's amazing, kiss me already." He said as he pulled my face to him and kissed me roughly and adding some tongue.

"That's fucking Donut." He laughed as he continued to kiss me.

"Dan, babe," I laughed, "Last one." I said as I gave him the bowl. He pulled one out and popped the cap.

"Dear god, that's awful." He said as he began to wave it under my nose, sort of salty.

"Oh jesus, don't kiss me."

"Too bad!" He laughed as grabbed me.

"Ew, ew, ew." I wiped my mouth as I pulled away, "French Fry. That was disgusting."

"Looks like we both won." Dan laughed, "And looks like that was a good way to end this video. Come on, sexy endscreen dance." He said as he pulled both of us up.

We both swiveled our hips, "Thanks for watching, guys. You can click here to subscribe," He said, making circles around his crotch, "and thumb me."

"You can click here to see more Darizona videos." I said, making emphasis to my crotch.

"Bye!" We said in sync, then Dan flicked the camera off and brought us close, kissing me on the nose, then the lips, "You still taste like Donut." He chuckled and deepened the kiss.