twelve.

The rest of the week was the same. Watching movies with Dan, and sometimes Phil, till the sun went down. Dan always laid in my lap after we had watched about half the movies. The night after I had my dream, Dan insisted that I sleep with him in his bed.

"Well, Dan, I think you can go to your room now. I'm gonna sleep on the couch." I told Dan, patting his side, signaling for him to get up.

Dan jumped up and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Dan! Stop!" I yelled, but he just carried me with ease. I noticed he had taken me into his room. Dan dropped me onto the bed.

"Will you sleep with me?" Dan asked.

"Well, I thought I'd give you your bed back, but I'm already here." I told him.

"I just thought that since you had that dream, you know, you might have another one and I don't want you to cry, so you can just sleep here with me." Dan said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said. Dan smiled and laid down in the bed and I got under the covers. I felt Dan's arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. I buried my head in his chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

I'd always wake up before Dan did, so I'd get ready and eat. We usually did something together. Me and Dan, Phil came sometimes, too. I even spent some time just with Phil, bonding and just hanging out. I ate more Maltesers than I ever had in my life, thanks to Dan. And there were some times when Dan and I had our faces to close, I wanted him to kiss me so bad, it would be the perfect scenario.

But, the week ended to quick. I got the call from Sadie that she was almost home, I got a little teary eyed. But, Dan pulled me into a hug. His long arms wrapping all the way around me. He promised that we'd see each other all the time. We weren't going to just drop this friendship we built here while I stayed. We exchanged numbers and Dan said he would drive me.

"I'll come over all the time. You can come over and see me and Phil. You can even stay the night again!" Dan told me. He was telling me all the things we would do together, like he would come see me at work or we'd hang out at the movies, I could come over or he could come over. He really wanted to still be super close.

"Yeah I'd like that. Turn here." I said, I was giving Dan directions to my house.

"You work at Hollister, right?" Dan asked me.

"Yeah, at that shopping centre, you know what I'm talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah, that one, I know." He said back.

"Turn there. I usually work 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. Turn on that road." I said.

"I'll come see you, all the time. Is that it?" Dan said, then pointed at the building.

"Yeah, that's it." I confirmed and Dan pulled into the parking lot. He parked in a space and I grabbed my purse.

"You can come inside with me, I want you to meet Sadie." I said to Dan.

"Really?" Dan said, a little too enthusiastic.

"Yeah, come on." I told him and I got out of the car, he got out after me. I had already walked up to the door and he was jogging right behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders, trying to balance himself.

"Damn, you really are out of shape!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, I know!" Dan said trying to get his breath back.

"Come on Dan." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the building. We got on the lift and I noticed I was still holding his hand. I tried to pull away but he kept holding on to me, so I gave in and led him to my flat. I opened the door and Sadie was on the couch. When I opened the door she had turned to face me, got up and ran to me, jumping over pieces of furniture. She tackled me in a bear hug.