bonus chapter - twerking dare

I quietly clambered out of our bed and quickly got ready. I threw on some acid wash skinnies and a maroon sweater that was Dan's.

I grabbed my phone and started recording, "Hey guys," I whispered due to the fact everyone was still asleep, "I was kinda asked to do a dare from some of you guys after you saw Shane and Lisa do it. Well, I've accepted, so today I'm going to wake Dan up by twerking on him." I giggled. I quickly walked back into the bedroom, setting the phone on the dresser and hiding it enough so Dan wouldn't notice.

I slowly climbed onto Dan, and with his phone in my hand, I started playing Nicki Manaj and twerking.

"Zona, what the fuck are you doing?" He groaned as he began to open his eyes, "Oh, wow, that's hot." He laughed

"I was dared to do this."

"Best dare ever." He chuckled and flipped me off of him and smacking my butt.

"You do know this is going on YouTube?" I giggled.

"I don't care, babe." He said as he kissed my shoulder.

I got up and sat on Dan, "So thanks everyone for telling me to do this, it was pretty fun. Maybe you could leave some more dares in the comments and I do them to Dan. Bye guys!" I said as I grabbed the phone and clicked it off.

"You nearly gave me a boner." Dan piped up.

"Nearly? I was really hoping I could fix that." I smirked.

Dan got wide eyed, "Scratch that, I have one, now." He said as I sat on him, again, and began to kiss him.