epilogue.

3 Months Later

I moaned as Dan littered my collarbones with kissed and bruises that will definatly be there tomorrow. His hands hitched the skirt up from our balcony dinner date Dan set up and rested his hand on my thigh, my hands in his hair.

The bedroom door swung open and Phil yelled, swinging it back, but not shutting it. Dan groaned and got up from me, pulling me up with him, "Phillip. What. Do. You. Want." He breathed out.

"Are you guys off each other?"

"Yes." We said annoyed.

"Come out here, I want you to meet someone. Dan and I looked at each other and got up. I fixed my hair and Dan did the same.

In the living room was a girl. A girl.

"Oh my god," I said and Phil smiled, "Hi, I'm Arizona." The girl stood up and flicked her fringe to the side and tucked her straight, blonde and black hair behind her ear, "Nevaeh," She giggled and Phil laced their hands together and I sent him a look.

"Yeah, she's the girl." He blushed and I giggled, too.

"You must be the other bestfriend." Nevaeh said looking to him. Dan and I looked at Phil and then to each other smiling about how she'd come to know who we were.

"Dan." He laughed.

"So, anyone up for a Harry Potter movie marathon?" Phil piped up.

"Frick yes!" Nevaeh laughed and pulled Phil to the sofa curling up next to him.

They are definitely good together.

//

1 Month Later

I pulled the black skater dress over me and fishtail braided my hair to the side as I looked out the window of Dan and mine's bedroom. I quickly threw some vans on and grabbed my phone.

"Phoenix!" Dan sing songed as he came through my door, "Are you ready, my love?" He continued.

I giggled, "Why, of course!" I mimicked him.

"Guys!" Phil's annoyed voice rang through the flat, "Shut up!" His voice laughed at the end.

"Sorry." We said a little more quietly. I linked hands with Dan and we walked out of the flat.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Dan smiled. We walked down the pavement, hardly even a few people there, too, dispite the unbelievable warm weather.

We stopped maybe 5 minuets away from Tesco in front of a small tree and bench.

"Oh my god," I smiled as the memories flooded of the first day Dan and I met, "It's.."

"Where we first met." He sighed as a smile turned up on his face. He sat us on the bench and we turned toward each other. He grabbed his phone and started video taping, sitting it in between us.

"Arizona, I fucking love you. I love you so much. You're beautiful, and funny, and look super hot in thang black dress, lets just get that out there, but, since we're on topic of what looks good on you, I have to say white. I really want to see you in a white dress, walking down the aisle towards me. I want to move into a studio flat and sleep on a mattress on the floor, because we forgot to get a fucking bedframe. I want to paint it all our own and end up having paint droplets in places it wasn't supposed to be, but it'll hold memories. I want to cook you dinner and not mess any of it up. I want you be with you forever." He took my hands in his.

"I want to get our own cat and name it something adorable and unique. I want to have sex on the dining room table. Wait, I want to have sex with you without being interrupted." He chuckled as he continued his speech and tears formed in my eyes.

"Phoenix, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said pulling out a ring and I put my head in my hands, "Oh my god." I squealed.

"Will you marry me?" He chuckled at my reaction.

"Oh my god." I smiled.

"Will you?" He continued to laughed.

"Yes, babe, yes." I giggled. He slid the ring onto my finger and grabbed my face and kissed it.

"That box was literally in my pocket and it hurt so bad to walk." He said rubbing his leg as he kissed me again, "I love you."

"I love you."

(SPEECH BY ME. BUT THE AFTER THING WAS INSPIRED BY KALANTHONY #OTP

ITS OVER FINALLY. ONE YEAR AND ITS OVER!

I'm literally in tears. I love you all so so much! BUT WAIT THERES MORE.

please archive this or something but don't delete it! there are 3 darizona bonus content chapters coming, an 8tracks playlist list, and maybe a character ask if you want! so stay tuned!

ilysm

-abby xoxo)