ten.

"Dan, where are we going?!" I yelled as he opened up the door on my side of his car.

"It's a secret!" He yelled back as he shut the door and went around to his side and got in.

"I'm scared." I simply stated.

"What? Do you not trust me?" Dan said, gasping, pretending to be offended.

"We've known each other for what, two days? And now you taking me to secret places. For all I know, you could be taking me to a meth lab." I told Dan and he laughed.

"No, now now. It's not a meth lab, I promise!" Dan said, starting the car.

After we stopped talking for a little bit, I broke the silence.

"Please tell me. I'm not sure if I want to go anywhere with you without knowing where you're taking me," I said laughingly and Dan smiled that signature smile, his dimple becoming prominent in his cheek, "I also hate surprises." I told Dan.

"We'll have to warm up to each other. But this is a surprise and you'll just have to deal with that." He told me, smiling again. He smiled so much, and that's good for me because I love his smile.

The car became silent again. We talked about a lot of things, but we always had so many awkward silences. I looked out the window and we started to slow down. I looked forward and saw that we were parked at the London Eye. My eyes widened and a smile spread across my face. I had never been on the London Eye before, even after living in London for such a long time.

"We're here!" Dan said as he pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. I got out, too and walked to the front of the car.

"This is so cool." I said in amazement.

"Have you ever been? I haven't." Dan asked, laughing at the end of his sentence.

"No, even after being in London for so long, I just never came here." I told him.

"Too much time on tumblr to go anywhere." Dan said.

"You got that right." I said back as we walked up and paid to go on it. We walked over to the line and stood next to each other.

"You know how when you fell that day, you knew who I was?" Dan asked. My cheeks flushed pink. Great, it's going to get all awkward now because I am a fan of him, it just seems so awkward.

"Yeah, about that. I watch-"

"My videos, I kinda figured." Dan sighed.

"No, jesus christ." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Dan asked me, I must've mumbled to loud.

"I, I just made things weird." I said, hanging my head. It was true. I just messed things up.

"No, no. It's okay." Dan told me, making my head look back up at him.

"Uh, no, do you notice how weird this is. Me knowing so much about you and you barely knowing anything about me." I said to him.

"Arizona, I think it's okay that you're a fan. That doesn't mean we can't be friends. And it's not weird, it's my fault that so many people know me. It's absolutely okay." He told me. I nodded and looked ahead. We were closer in line to getting on.

After about 3 more minuets, we got inside.

"Oh my god, I finally got on it!" I said, clapping for myself. Dan stepped in and sat down across from me.

"Yeah, this is pretty cool." Dan said.

We finally got up to the top and I looked around, taking in London from up high.