five.

I woke up to my iPhone playing my ringtone I had set for a phone call. I felt my stomach twist up, as I knew what they were calling for. I got up out of my bed and grabbed my phone. Of course the screen showed my mum was calling and my nightmares became reality. I unlocked my phone and put it up to my ear.

"M-Mum..?" I said, the tears welding up in my eyes.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, he went at around 4 this morning. He went in his sleep, he didn't go through any pain." My mum told me while crying. I said nothing, I would scream if I tried, so I kept quiet.

"Arizona, don't forget, Dad said he wanted to have the funeral just a few days after he went. So it's going to be on Thursday." She said.

"Mhm," I told my mum, "I'm gonna go, bye." I said hanging up. I laid my phone on the small table next to my bed. I went into my bathroom and stripped down naked. I turned on the shower and got in. I sat down in the tub, hugging my knees. He's gone. My dad is gone. I started crying. I just let it out. I don't have a dad anymore. My mother is a widow. My dad was there for me when Mum was an alcoholic. I could only cry in front of him before I met Sadie. Everything's different now.

I cried longer and there was a knock on my bathroom door, then it opened.

"He went?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah." I said crying harder. I heard her shut the door and I sighed. I managed to stand up and wash my hair and body and shave my legs and armpits. When I got out I dried off and blowdried my hair. I put my hair in a high bun and put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I walked into the living room and saw Sadie. Her eyes were red from crying. She stood up and hugged me. We hugged each other and just cried. We gathered our emotions after about 5 minuets of hugging and decided to watch a movie.

Sadie picked Mean Girls because she was in love with it and it always made us laugh. I grabbed the popcorn and sodas and Sadie put it in and we spent the rest of the day watching movies.

//

It's been a week and a half since my dad died. Luckily, Dan posted 2 new videos in this week and a half, which made me feel a lot better.

I haven't cried since the day Mum called me. I contained my emotions, decided I shouldn't cry, it was going to happen. At the funeral, Mum and Sadie balled, but I sat next to them with a blank expression, just thinking.

Mum started to drink all the time again after the funeral. I can't go over to her house anymore, she throws beer cans and wine bottles at me. I managed to sneak in while she was asleep and get some of Dad's old t-shirts, though.

Sadie went to see her parents in Australia since Dad died. She says she doesn't see them enough. It's been a day since she left.

I laid in bed until I got too hot. I walked to the shower and decided to waste some time in there since I had nothing to do. I turned on the water and stripped. After I got in, I let the water hit my back and I closed my eyes. I stepped away from the shower head and washed my hair and then rinsed. I shaved again and turned off the water. I stepped out and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

I looked in the mirror and examined my features. My wet, dark brown hair, my emerald green eyes, my tannish body. I walked out of the bathroom and got my bra and panties on, and dried my hair. I put on some sweats and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and we didn't have anything to eat.

Fuck.

I can wait a little longer, I'll go shopping when I can't stand it anymore. I sat down on the couch and turned on Supernatural. I watched 4 episodes and my stomach couldn't take it anymore. I got up and straightened my hair, I then put on some black liquid eyeliner, with a small wing. I put on a tight, white shirt and a brown sweater over that. I put on some skinny jeans and my brown UGGs. I grabbed my purse and got out the money I had.