twenty.

I grabbed a black dress from my clothes and laid it on the bed. The dress was knee length, flow-like from the belly button down and tight around the chest. A black belt went around the middle. I grabbed black ankle bootie heels, along with the lingerie I bought considering what's going to go down tonight, and laid them next to my dress.

A smile formed on my face and I grabbed my things and headed to Phil's room.

"Hey Phil." I said as I laid my things at the foot of his bed. He looked up at me, "Yeah?"

"Could I use your shower? Dan's in the other." I asked.

"Of course," He answered as he looked down at my clothes, "Where are you going?"

"Dan is taking me out." I said with a smile.

"Me and Sadie are busy tonight, too." He told me, looking back down to his phone. My inner self was laughing hysterically as I said with an innocent, unknowing smile, "You guys are honestly so cute."

"Thanks." He said with another smile. I grabbed my things and headed into the shower.

The water was warm and cold, if that makes since. It was the perfect temperature for summer. I quickly washed my hair and conditioned it. I shaved and then used body wash. When I was done, I quickly hopped out and wrapped a towel around myself.

Since Dan and I were both getting ready, I decided to get ready in Phil's bathroom.

"Phil!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me.

"Yeah?" He loudly spoke, coming to the door.

"Could you get me my blow dryer, makeup bag, and my brush?" I asked.

"Sure." He said with a smile, retrieving my things. Just a minuet later, he came back with my things and I shut the door.

I decided to leave my hair its natural, wavy state, so I began blow drying it. Once it was dry, I applied my makeup.

Winged eyeliner, a coat of mascara, and light pink lip stain was on my face when I was done. I brushed my hair and slid on the strapless top half and lace panties of my lingerie onto my body. I grabbed my dress and pulled that up onto my body, holding it so it didn't fall as I tied the strings on my bootie's.

I opened the door, still holding my dress, and Phil looked up at me. His eyes got wide and a blush crept upon my cheeks.

"You look amazing!" He exclaimed, still looking at me.

"Thanks Philly, but calm down. You've got a girl." I eyed him playfully and he chuckled, "Will you zip me?" I asked and he nodded, rising from the bed. He turned me around and zipped my dress up. I let go of the top of it now that I didn't have to hold it.

"You do look really pretty, though." He said.

"Thank you!" I said, as I hugged him.

"You have fun with Dan! I think he's on the couch waiting." He told me when we pulled away.

"Shit, really?" I said as I looked at my phone. It had been 40 minuets since we got here to get ready and it was already almost 6. I walked as fast as I could in these heels to the lounge, grabbing my black wristlet to go along with my black outfit.

"Come on, babe. We can leave now." I said as I turned around to Dan. He stared, saying, "Jesus Christ, you look beautiful." I blushed again, "Thanks, babe." I muttered at my feet, my mouth in a big smile.

Dan got up from the couch and lifted my chin up with one finger, pecking me softly on the lips, a smile to match mine when we pulled away. He wrapped his arm around my waist, his hand partly on my bum, and we walked out the flat, making our way to the restraunt.

We saw no need in riding the tube, since it was only about 2 blocks away. Once we got to the restraunt, I stood in awe to how nice it was. Dan walked us up to the hostess.

"Name?" An american accent rung through her voice.

"Howell." Dan said and she checked the book on her stand. She nodded and led us through the restraunt. I looked at all the nicely set tables, hoping one of those was ours. We past the nicely lit area into another room.

It was more dim than the first room. The room was mainly lit by candles on the tables. There were only a few tables, none of them taken. We were led to one of the tables sat against a very large window that was the size of one of the walls. We were sat at the table in the middle of the window.

The view was breathtaking, you could see a load of London, along with the sun, just starting to set. Once the hostess left, I looked at Dan, he was smiling.

"Dan, no, this was terribly expensive wasn't it?" I said, instantly feeling bad because he had spent loads of money for this.

"Arizona, I don't mind." He told me.

"But I do-"

"You're my special girl. I like to treat you special." He said and I blushed, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too." I said we leaned across the small table to peck each other's lips.

The hostess cleared her voice. I felt embarrassed and my cheeks became warm. We quickly looked at our menus and ordered our food, then the hostess left.

"Remeber what you said this morning?" Dan asked me with a smirk.

"I said a lot of things this morning. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about." I said as sarcasm rolled off my tongue and my mouth curved into a smile.

"Maybe I can show you." Dan said with his smile growing, on the edge of laughing.

"They'll come back with our food wondering where we went." I laughed.

"It takes them like 30 years to bring the food, come on." We got up and Dan dragged me to the bathroom and snuck him into the women's. We got into the first cubicle and Dan attacked my neck and I breathed out a moan. Dan chuckled and put his hand over my mouth.

"If this is gonna work without us getting caught, you can't do that." He said as I giggled and pecked his lips, causing him get a small smile and look at me with soft eyes. Our lips locked and Dan started unzipping my dress and I worked on his belt for the sake of time. He pulled my dress off to reveal my lingerie.

"Damn, you do look hot in that." He said as he started kissing my collarbone and I got his pants down to his ankles. He threw his shirt off and pulled my panties off. He was already hard as I pulled his boxers down. He kissed me roughly as he threw me around his hips.

"Wait, I need a condom." He said as he bent down, checking his pants for one.

"I always imagined you as a guy with one in his wallet." I giggled.

"I don't have one." He looked at me with pouty eyes.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." I told him and his face brightened.

"Thank god." He said as he threw my legs around him again and fucked me in the women's restroom.

(this ending doe. okay 1.1k reads?! ily!

-abby)