nine.

I was awake, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I was wishing to fall back asleep because I just had a wonderful dream. Nothing like my dream I had previously last night, god no. It was more romantic than sexual and I liked it that way.

Me and Dan were at the cinemas and he put his arm around me. He was acting playful and adorable, stealing handfuls of my popcorn when I wasn't looking, eating my Maltesers, secretly taking sips of my drink. When I was actually watching the film, I see Dan look at me out from the corner of my eye and my cheeks went red.

Oh, how I wish it was real. I turned over on my other side to where my back was at the door.

"Come on, dreams, give me something else." I quietly whispered to myself. Then the little jingle that was my ringtone came on. Wow someone was calling me. Great. I tried to ignore it. I made up a little song to my ringtone. Then I heard the door open, but I stayed where I was. I didn't know what I looked like, and I didn't want Dan or Phil to know either, so I pretended I was sleeping. I heard footsteps coming closer and then the ringing stopped.

"Hello?" I heard Dan's voice say. That cheeky bastard answered my phone. I silently giggled, not wanting him to know I was awake, I had to see where this went. I slightly heard the voice on the other end of the line and I could make out the words.

"Arizona?" The voice said.

"Nope this isn't her." He said back.

"Who are you?" The asked.

"Who are you?" He countered.

"I'm Sadie and I need to talk to Arizona. So who are you?"

Oh shit.

"Sadie! I've heard things about you! I'm sorry but Arizona is asleep right now, she'll have to talk to you later." He said to her. Thank god Dan, you scared me there for a second.

"Question." Sadie said.

"Yes?" Dan said.

"Why do you have Arizona's phone?"

"Because she's staying at my flat. She got locked out of your guy's."

"Follow up question."

"Yeah?"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Sadie screamed into the phone.

"Oh, I'm Dan Howell, I'm Arizona's friend."

Then there was silence on the other end. Shit. Fuck. I wanted to scream, but I was 'asleep'.

"Who..?" Sadie asked, she mustn't believe him, or she's in total shock.

"Dan Howell." He said again.

"I'll call back later. Bye." She told him. Dan said a 'bye' and hung up the phone. He put my phone on the table and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

What am I going to do now?

I got up and out of bed and went to the bathroom, carrying my bags with me. I put the seat down on the toilet and set my bag on it. I opened the bag up and got out dark blue skinny jeans, navy toms, and a grey, cut off shirt that said 'If you don't get my Harry Potter references, there is something Siriusly Ron with you' and a black cardigan over it. I put on my make up and I threw everything back into my bag and put the bag on Phil's bed. I walked out of Phil's room and into the living room. Phil was still on the couch, engulfed in his blankets and holding onto a pillow rather tightly. Dan was in the kitchen, wearing what he had worn to bed, but he had on a t-shirt now, which disappointed me. He was making a bowl of cereal, but he stopped and looked up at me.