Chapter 1

274 days later *in spongebob time voice*
April 20, 2016

Taylor pov
It's been a little less than a year since since Alex proposed to me and I said yes. I can't believe we're only in our early 20s and we are married and we are having a wedding on May 4, 2016! Speaking of couples Corl and Ashley's relationship is going well and Tabitha and Denis are now a thing. Let's face it everyone knew they were gonna be a couple especially me after they had like two make out sessions (in the car going home after the airport & truth or dare) before they were even dating! Sketch, Sub, and Fletch are still single though. I'm surprised that Sketch isn't dating anybody as well. I mean he is a great guy he got the looks and he's funny plus he tells the truth. Everything a girl wants.

Alex pov

I'm very happy right now because in about two weeks is our wedding! I know it's crazy! It's of course gonna be themed purple and Denis and Corl are my bestmen. We still need to find out where our honeymoon will be though.

Denis pov
I'm so happy for Taylor and Alex but I'm also happy for me and tabitha because we are now officially dating and we took these pictures *I know it's possibly his ex from his draw my life but can we pretend it's Tabitha?*

Denis povI'm so happy for Taylor and Alex but I'm also happy for me and tabitha because we are now officially dating and we took these pictures *I know it's possibly his ex from his draw my life but can we pretend it's Tabitha?*

Anyways Alex's wedding is very soon and he asked me to be his best man along with Corl

Anyways Alex's wedding is very soon and he asked me to be his best man along with Corl. I've been thinking they should go on their honeymoon to either Hawaii or the Bahamas because they haven't chosen where their honeymoon was gonna be yet, and they only have two weeks.

Tabitha pov
Tabis, I always dreamt of it and now I'm living it. Me and Denis are now a couple and I'm Taylor's bridesmaid, well one of them, Ashley was the other one. We are going to try on dresses in two days and of course since its Alex's and Taylor's wedding they themed it purple so we have to wear purple dresses.

Corl pov
Mine and Ashley's relationship has been going great. We've been thinking of going a bit farther but we haven't. Alex is making me and Denis wear purple tuxedos for his wedding though because we are his best men. And Tabitha and Ashley are Taylor's bridesmaids. I dunno if anybody else has noticed but only the couples are taking "part" at the wedding meaning Denis and Tabitha are a best man or bridesmaid and same goes for me and Ashley.

Ashley pov
I'm so glad Taylor got me out of America to come to England. Without her I wouldn't be in this amazing life that I'm living in right now. Don't forget I am also her bridesmaid in her wedding with Alex! How did we get so lucky to be in love awesome youtubers like these? I just think Taylor had a slim to none chance of meeting the gang and when she did, Alex had automatic feelings for her and now they're getting married! It's crazy how dreams can come true when you think they never will.