Chapter 22

{Don't play the music until I say to!!} K. You can read now.

Taylor pov About two weeks later
Turns out Nevaeh's wedding is cancelled. She said that she found Vinny with another girl making out which lead to them breaking up. I never lied to her about Sketch and I so maybe she will get back together with him. Who knows?

When I told Sketch about this he confessed to me that although she broke his heart he still has feelings for her even after two years! I don't blame him either. Nevaeh is cute and funny, she's perfect for him.

On the other hand, everyday when I see Alexis and Denise it looks like their eyes are changing colour. Their eyes are brown but it looks like a different colour that I can't describe. I may also be delusional and be seeing things. If someone else realizes this then I'll look into it.

Alex and I thought it would be cool if we had a secret language that nobody else knew, just to have fun. For example instead of 'we need to buy diapers' it is 'eway eednay otay uybay iapersday'.

We also thought we should go a date tonight. Just the two of us. I bet Tabitha and Denis won't mind watching Alexis and Denise. I changed into a cute outfit I may or may not have bought at the mall.

 I changed into a cute outfit I may or may not have bought at the mall

Later that night

"We'll be back soon." Alex said as we walked out the door.
"So where are we going?" I asked as we step off the porch.
"You'll see." He said with a devilish smile.
"Are we taking the car?" I wondered.
"Nope. We can walk there." He said as we start walking alone the sidewalk. Halfway through our walk Alex turns towards me and says something.

"Taylor, I hope you know, I love you very much."
"I love you very much too." I told him. We then had a quick kiss and continued our walk in silence. Not a awkward silence but a nice one with our hands interlocking each other's.

Soon we had arrived at a park. A park I remember so perfectly. I remember something that has happened here as if it was yesterday.

"Do you remember where we are?" Alex asked.
"Yeah. It's the park." I said.
"Do you know which park this is?" He asked.
"Yes. It's the one you proposed to me." I answered.
"Don't forget the carve in the tree we had." He replied.
"I didn't. But do you remember which tree I was?" I asked.
"It was this one." He walked up to a tree and surely it was the tree with our carved initials inside of a heart. The carving seem so worn out but still readable.

It was getting pretty late. The sun was going down, people were leaving, and cute little fairy lights hanging on the tree branches illuminated the park a great bit after the sun was completely down and the moon started to rise.

We were the only ones there now. We found a nice large area of grass, but Alex just stopped.

Alex pov
"What are you doing?" Taylor asked me when I stopped walking. I pulled out my phone and when onto YouTube. On YouTube I searched up a song. Every now and then I would look up, and Taylor had her arms crossed over her chest giving me a confused look. I clicked on the song and made sure the volume was completely up. As soon as she heard it she immediately knew the song.

(Ok play the song now!!!)

I placed my phone down on a nearby bench close enough that we can still hear the music.
"May I have this dance?" I asked as the gentleman I am.
"Well you may certainly have this dance." Taylor said in her poshest voice grabbing my hand into hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

As we danced the night away I can hear her quietly humming along to the song.

Darling just kiss me slow your heart is all I own and in your hands your holding mine baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favourite song. When you said you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it
Darling you look perfect tonight.

As we continued to dance to the song Taylor asked why I'm doing this.
"Because I want you to know I love you and I won't ever stop loving you." I said then gave Taylor a kiss that said "I love you".

When the song was over I could tell Taylor was getting tired. I grabbed my phone, placed it in my pocket, then we walked back home.

~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door and the only people downstairs were Denis and Tabitha watching a movie.
"Denise and Alexis are sleeping in their cribs." Tabitha said then turned back to the movie.
"Oh and the others are sleeping as well." Denis put in.
"Ok. Goodnight you two. Taylor and I are going to sleep as well." I said walking past them to go upstairs.
"Goodnight." Taylor said then went upstairs.
"Night." Denis and Tabitha replied in unison.