Chapter 12

Ashley pov
When she started the car and started to pull away from parking I asked her a question.
"Taylor what's going on with you? Why are you acting strange."
"I know this may sound weird and you must not tell anyone but I think I'm pregnant." Taylor started to cry.
"Why do you think that?" Tabitha asked.
"Because I've already confirmed I'm having mood swings. My head in pounding, I'm feeling dizzy and tired, and I'm craving food."
"And we're going to the store to get a pregnancy test?" I said.
"Yes. And depending on what it says I'm gonna go to the doctors to confirm it." Taylor said.
"Do you plan on telling Alex?" Tabitha said as we pull into a parking spot at the pharmacy.
"Well if I'm actually pregnant then yes but if it's nothing then we can forget this ever happened." Taylor grabbed a test.
"We'll wait for you at the car." I said as Taylor was paying for it. She nodded.

Taylor pov
After paying for the test I find the bathroom and take it. The box said to wait two minutes before I get the results. When the two minutes are up I look at it... positive! I slid it into my bag in case the doctor needs it or something and I walk out to the car.
"So..." Ashley and Tabitha said. All I did was pull out the test and showed them.
"Please don't tell anyone. I'm gonna get an appointment and find out if it's true or not." I said.
The next day
Alex pov
I woke up and I seen Taylor was not next to me. Then I heard a faint voice from downstairs. I walk downstairs and I heard Taylor say
"Does Saturday sound good? Ok Saturday it is see you then. Goodbye."
"Who are you talking to?" I ask.
"Oh it was the doctor. I was suppose to have a checkup but we were on our honeymoon so I rescheduled it to Saturday." Taylor said.
"Ok. Do you want some tea." I ask.
"That would be nice babe." Taylor said. I went to make the tea and I pulled out the new mugs we got from Sketch and Corl. We should use these. I poured the tea in the mugs and handed Taylor her cup.
"Taylor do you actually have a checkup on Saturday? Are you cheating on me?" I quickly her doubting she was.
"Ok first of all I'm not cheating on you. Second of all its kinda sorta a checkup." Taylor said.
"What do you mean it's kinda sorta a checkup?" I questioned.
"Well I never had one I just scheduled a appointment." She started to cry.
"Shh shh shh don't cry." I tried to make her stop crying.
"Taylor baby why do you need to go to the doctors?"
"I can't tell you. I don't want you to get worried about something that may not happen." She sniffles.
"Taylor..." I said sternly looking into her eyes.

Taylor pov
I didn't want to tell him but if I don't sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell him.
"I may be pregnant." I whispered so he didn't hear.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I'm possibly pregnant." I said loud enough so he can hear.
"Why do you want to keep that from me?" Alex asked.
"I-I don't. It's just that I dunno if I'm ready. I-I don't know if we are ready." I felt I was hyperventilating.
"Listen, Taylor, we are ready. It may not seem like it but we are." Alex tried to comfort me.
"But how do you know we are ready to have a kid?" I asked.
"I'm not 100% positive we are ready but if we're not we got the gang." Alex stated.