Chapter 5

Denis pov
"So Taylor, how do you feel being known as Mrs. Crafted now?" I asked as the limo pulls away from the venue.
"More importantly what was your favorite gift." Corl asked.
"Well we've only been married for... two hours so I dunno. And my favorite gifts was honestly the mugs. Alex what was your favorite gift?" Taylor said.
"My favorite gift was the recipe for marriage." Alex said.
"I knew you'd like the mugs." Corl almost yelled.
"Corl will you please calm down." Ashley told him.

Sketch pov
I didn't go with the others. I stayed with Sub and Fletch. I feel we've been left out on the whole wedding thing. We did help with the wedding and everything but we were completely left out. Taylor did ask if we wanted to come but we didn't. At least I've got my boys Sub and Flebsy with me.

Taylor pov
I am having the greatest time of my life with my friends and husband. Wow calling Alex my husband is gonna be so weird. I feel bad for Sketch, Fletch, and Sub. We've been basically ignoring them. I wonder if there is a way to make it up to them.

Ashley pov
I think we've just been driving around aimlessly. "Hey guys not to ruin the good time but maybe we can continue this after party at home. It's getting late and I think the driver is driving randomly." I said. "Yeah I need to go home and take this dress off. I feel this dress keeps lowering and I don't like it." Taylor said. "Ok then it's settled we are going home." Alex said. "Uh excuse me Mr driver sir can you take me and my friends home?" Tabitha asked politely. "Sure no problem." The driver said.