Chapter 10

Sub pov
Fletch and I have been thinking of moving out of the house. We want to because I think there's too many people in that house. There's Denis, Alex, Corl, Sketch, Tabitha, Taylor, and Ashley. But that's not the only reason. The other reason is that we are basically left out on everything. Maybe Sketch will move out too.

Fletch pov
Sub put me in charge of telling the gang we are moving out.
"Uh guys I have something to tell you." I started.
"What is it?" They asked.

Sub pov
While Flebsy was telling the gang I had asked Sketch if he wanted to move into a small house just for the three of us.
"Sketch, you know how you, Fletch, and me are single."
"Yeah. So?" He asked.
"Well Fletch and I were thinking of moving out. As you know this past year all three of us have been treated like we're invisible. We've been treated like shit just with the wedding and everything." I stated.
"Yeah, you do have a point. I'll do it I'll move in with you. Do you know where though?" Sketch said.
"Actually yes. In fact this is the house." I said showing him a picture of the house from my phone.

" I said showing him a picture of the house from my phone

"Pretty nice." Sketch nodded his head.

Corl pov
Fletch just told us that him, Sub, and Sketch are all gonna move out. I understand why but shouldn't they tell Taylor and Alex? After all it is their house. I know they're on their honeymoon but can't they wait til they come back? Oh well. What can I do?