Chapter 27

Taylor pov
That night when we got to the hotel Alex and I had to share a bed with Alexis and Denise.

When I went to bed I was stuck in the scenario back at Dr. Scott's. I tried to change the outcome.

"Taylor please help me." He begged.
"Where are you?" I ask.
"I'm behind you!" He shouted.
"Ok, but do you know what building you are in?" I asked.
"I'm not sure I was knocked out before getting captured and taken away, but by the looks of it I might be in some type of abandoned warehouse." He explained. I continued to do what I did before. I grabbed the knife off the table and tried to cut the rope. Once again it didn't work. And now I was awake.

The clock on the bedside stand read 2:18 am. I got out of bed, put on some sweatpants since up wasn't wearing any at the moment. I threw on my shoes and a hoodie making sure to bring my phone and walked out the room and out the hotel.

I knew it wasn't safe to be out in the street this late, but I was determined to find my brother. If my dream was true he was in trouble. I walked all around L.A. in hopes to find the warehouse where my brother is. I came across two, but neither of them had him in there. There's gotta be another way to find him than to just walk all around L.A. trying to find him. I thought to myself.

Time has gone by and its now 3:27. Everything was still yet to be opened today. I walked a little father past another empty warehouse and came across a McDonald's.
It was one of the 'opened all night' McDonald's so I go inside with the pocket change I have and order small fries and a drink. The lady handed me my spare change back, handed me a cup, and went to go and make the fries. I took the cup and filled it with Dr. Pepper and took a seat. Minutes later my fries were done.

"What's a woman like you up this early?" She asked trying not to sound rude.
"Long story." I put it simply.
"It's 3:30 in the morning. I don't think any customers are going to come so I got time." She said coming out from behind the counter. Part of me just wants to get out and continue to search for my brother. The other half wants to actually tell this lady and become friends with her even though I'll be going back to England soon.

I reluctantly told her the whole story of the nightmares, to the therapist, to coming here and my mother, and the hotel along with looking for the warehouses. With all that said it was now 4:21.

"Wow. That was interesting." She said.
"I'm getting pretty tired I think I'm gonna head beck to my hotel." I stifled a yawn.
"Ok. You go and do that. Hey if we ever cross paths again maybe we can chat some more." She said.
"Yeah. Bye." I said knowing that we probably won't cross paths again and with that being said I'm on my way (driving at 90 down those country lanes) back to the hotel.