Epilogue

11 years into the future...

Alexis pov
Omg! I only have thirty minutes until prom! I've already bought my dress and accessories. I'm not really a big girly girl unlike Denise. She always wanted to wear dresses, skirts, or anything dressy. I bet she already is ready to walk out the door. My prom dress is a long, strapless with the upper half being blue then a belt to separate the lighter blue skirt with hints of tan. My hair was pulled up into a bun thanks to mum. I had the joy of long hair while Denise cut to her shoulders.

"Denise! Can you help me with my makeup?" I yell across the house. We've been living in the same house for as long as I can remember.

"Of course! What type of makeup do you want?"
"Um something to go with this dress?" I stated more as a question.
"Ooh I have the perfect type of makeup for that."

Like always she matches her makeup to what she was wearing. For instance she wore a long dress as well, but it has one strap and its black, but the farther down the more colourful it is. Her skirt has has red, orange, and purple on it. Along with having gems on the back of the upper half. As Denise did my hair I seen mum standing in the doorway.

"I can't believe my two wonderful girls are growing up and going to their first dance!"
"Mum it's no big deal!" I claim. Within a matter of those minutes Denise was done with makeup.

We waited another fifteen minutes until each of our dates came. Denise dating this cool jock, Drake that plays on the football team. He had hazel eyes with blonde hair. How she ended up with him I have no clue. I went for the nerdy type of boys.

I'm dating a boy that I met during my library/ literature club, Nick. Nick has these beautiful blue eyes and had a dirty blonde hair until he dyed it red along with wearing glasses very similar to dad's. Speaking of dyed hair mum and dad had let me dye mine purple. Were you expecting some other colour?

Around seven minutes until prom starts Nick arrives. My mum gets several pictures with us and then we're finally allowed to leave.

We took a freaking limo to prom! It was awesome! At the prom there were many people all crowded either the dance floor or the food table. Music was blasting through the speakers. We were there for a bit before  I seen Denise walk in with Drake.

***

It was rounding to the end of the night so the Dj said it was time for the slow dance. He chose an old song, but a classic. Mum has got me hooked to this singer and I love all of his music.

Everyone got into the "slow dance position" and then he played the song. It was so romantic.

Cuz honey your soul can never grow old it's evergreen. The song played. My eyes met with Nick's. I knew at that moment what was going on. We each leaned closer and kissed. I felt as if fireworks were exploding all around us. It didn't last very long, but it was still a great way to have a first kiss. Yes this was my first.

***[another few years later]

Denise pov
This year Alexis and I start UNI. I'm deciding to staying fairly løcal. Drake and I broke up. We thought it would be best since he was going to UNI all the way in America. You're aware long term relationships never last.

For Alexis she and her boyfriend both got enrolled to Yale. With all the extra curriculars she does you would expect that from her.

Alexis was always the smarter one. She'd always have "A"s in every class. Unlike me who gets "B"s and "C"s. It's not that I'm stupid or anything it's just harder for me to learn and comprehend everything at once. It's always been like this. I've even had a tutor in grade 8.

***

Taylor pov
Both Denise and Alexis should be ending their second year of UNI this month. Alex and I are so proud of them. Of course it was much easier dealing with them as they grew up because of their genesis.

The End.

Oh you are also probably wondering what happened into he last fifteen years. Well here's a list.

- Denis and Tabitha had gotten married when the twins were eight.

- Corl and Ashley planed on not getting married or having kids, but they adopted a boy and a girl the same age as Alexis and Denise.

-Sketch and Nevaeh had moved to Florida and got married there.

- Sub actually showed his face to YouTube several years ago.

- Mark is living happily with Amy and Chica.

- Mark also decided to put mum in a nursing home.

-My "dad" had divorced mum when the twins were thirteen.

- Everyone in the Pals had stopped doing YouTube a few years back.

You're probably wondering what will happen in the future after Denise and Alexis graduate UNI. Well I know the answer to that too.

-Alexis will become a highly successful chemist while her husband Nick will be a lawyer. Alexis gives birth to her first child by time she's 25 and naming her Londyn Fischbach Reed. When Londyn turns five Alexis buys her a cute puppy husky for Christmas. They named the dog Galaxy.

- Denise now dates a man that she met during one of her classes named Justin. She goes on and becomes a grade 4 teacher. By time she's 29 she has a baby boy she named after Corl being, Braden Austen William. After Braden is born Justin decides to be a stay home dad.

Hope everyone enjoyed my two book series on this! Maybe some of you will stick around for my upcoming book if not whatever. It's no big deal.