Chapter 6

Time skip home

Taylor pov
When we got home everyone just pretty much did their normal thing like nothing happened. Me on the other hand went to apologize to Sketch, Sub, and Fletch.
"I am soooooo sorry you guys. I have totally left you guys out on pretty much everything. Is there a way I can make it up to you?" I asked.
"Taylor it's fine. I think that's happens in every friend relationship. I think." Flebsy said.
"No I want to make it up to you. Anything you want I'll try to give it to you." I insisted.
"You can make it up to us by just going and hanging out with Alex. Trust us we're ok." Sketch had told me.
"Fine but if there's anything you want just tell me." I told them walking upstairs to Alex.
"Alex can you help me take off this dress?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He said unzipping the zipper in the back of the dress.
"Thank you." I said changing.

"Hey I was thinking do you want to make a video with me before we go on our honeymoon?" Alex asked

"Sure what type of video?" I agreed.
"I was thinking a q&a." Alex said.
"Ok sure." I said.
We went to the recording room and found many questions on Twitter and YouTube. The questions were basically about how tall we are and if we have siblings just normal questions that are asked daily.
Halfway through the video.
"We have a question from 'Crafted rl Is awesome' and they asked 'are you guys dating or are you just friends?" I said to the camera.
"Well first of all nice name." Alex said facing me and I nodded knowing what it was for.
"Second of all in fact we aren't dating. We are engaged!" Alex says as we both hold up our hands with the rings.
Time skip to end of video.

Alex pov
"I think we should pack up what we want to take with us for Hawaii." I told my wife.
"I was just thinking the same thing." She said as we walk back to our room.
We had to ask for some suitcases from Tabitha and Denis and we made sure we packed bathing suits and of course Taylor packed many clothes as I grab the necessary things such as sunscreen.
"I think we are all ready for tomorrow." Taylor says as she finishes packing.
"Ya. Let's get to bed so we can get up early for the flight." I said.
"But first we need to say goodbye to everyone because I bet when we have to leave they will all still be sleeping." Taylor pointed out.
"Ok c'mon let's go say bye then go to bed." I yawned.

Taylor pov
When we got downstairs we said our goodbyes.
"Guys as you may know we are leaving tomorrow morning for our flight to Hawaii so you will all be sleeping still when we leave except one of you have to take us to the airport. But we wanted to say our goodbyes now to get it done and over with so see ya in a week. You'll probably find photos on social media if you want to check up on us." I said.
"What she said." Alex said which made everybody laugh.
"I can take you to the airport tomorrow." Ashley offered.
"Wow really thanks." Me and Alex thanked her.
"Anything for my friend. Now you guys should be heading off to bed." Ashley said.
"Ok mom." I joked around with her. Then me and Alex went to bed.
"Goodnight husband." I said.
"Goodnight wife." Alex said. Then we gave a quick goodnight kiss and drifted off to sleep.

Voila and just like that Taylor and Alex are now officially engaged!