Chapter 11

Few days later
Taylor pov
Today is sadly time to go back to England. It's been good here but I do want to go back home with my friends. We are all packed and heading to the airport now.

Time skip when Taylor and Alex get home.

Me and Alex are standing outside the door. We hear the gang talking so one the count of three we opened the door and yelled
"SURPRISE!" The all jumped and all me and Alex could do at that point is laugh so hard.😂
"You shoulda seen the look on your faces!" Alex said through his laughter.
"I'll be right back." I said walking upstairs to change into this.

" I said walking upstairs to change into this

"Tada!" I say coming downstairs.
"Speaking of galaxy stay right there." Tabitha said.
"Um ok." I was confused.

Tabitha pov
I ran upstairs and grabbed the box of hair dye I bought for her. Thought she might like it cuz I know Alex definitely will.
"Here you go." I handed her the dye.
"Hair dye?" She said sounding like a question.
"Ok it's not galaxy but trust me you'll like it." I assured her. She stood silently.
"Just give me the dye and follow me. Alex I'm taking your wife." I shouted to Alex as just pull Taylor upstairs to the bathroom to dye her hair.
After dying Taylor's hair

"See I told you that you'll like it

"See I told you that you'll like it." I said.
"Its amazing! Thanks tabby. Do you and Ashley want to come to the store with me?" Taylor sounded happier.
"Sure. But why?" I said.
"I'll tell you in the car." Now she sounds worried.

Ashley pov
Taylor marched downstairs and said
"Ashley your coming to the store with me."
"Why?" I ask.
"Because you are. So c'mon." I followed her out the door.