Chapter 24

Taylor pov
Two Months Later

Lately if I close eyes for too long I get this feeling that someone close to me is in danger, but every time I check to make sure everyone is ok they are. No issues. No danger.

Every night this past week I've woken up in the middle of the night by Alex making sure I was okay.

"Taylor I'm taking you to see a therapist. We need to find out why you're having these currencies." Alex informs me over breakfast.

??? Pov
I hope those signals are going through. They probably have no idea who I am, but if/ when they do find me I'll explain myself.

Alex pov
I'm frightened for Taylor. She's been getting nightmares or something that's making her worry. I go by make word. I'm scheduling an appointment with a therapist for her. Right now she's talking to Ashley. I'm downstairs calling a local therapy centre.

"Thank you for calling Alexander therapy centre. How may I help you?" I heard a lady on the other end of the call say.
"Uh um hello. I need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott for my wife." I told the lady.
"Ok. What seems to be the problem that she needs an appointment?" She asked.
"Well, she's been getting some kind of hallucinations things, and it's been going on for about a month." I explained.
"Oh dear! We'll get you the next available spot with him which is tomorrow at noon. Will that work?" She asked nicely.
"Yes. That'll work. Thank you."

As soon as I get off the phone I hear Tabitha shouting mine and Taylor's names.

Tabitha pov

I was upstairs with Denis watching Alexis and Denise since they are already about eight months old I decided to see if they can walk. I have Denise standing up and Denis has Alexis. I shout for Taylor and Alex to come here and in a matter of minutes they're up here.

"What do you want Tabitha?" Taylor asked when she walked into the room.
"Look!" I half-shouted. Both Taylor and Alex look over and they see Alexis walking towards me while Denise is going to Denis.

I look back over to Taylor and Alex. Taylor is crying, but I know they are tears of joy. Alex on the other hand is there comforting her. They are such a cute couple.