Chapter 13

Previously
Taylor pov
I didn't want to tell him but if I don't sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell him.
"I may be pregnant." I whispered so he didn't hear.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I'm possibly pregnant." I said loud enough so he can hear.
"Why do you want to keep that from me?" Alex asked.
"I-I don't. It's just that I dunno if I'm ready. I-I don't know if we are ready." I felt I was hyperventilating.
"Listen, Taylor, we are ready. It may not seem like it but we are." Alex tried to comfort me.
"But how do you know we are ready to have a kid?" I asked.
"I'm not 100% positive we are ready but if we're not we got the gang." Alex stated.

Tabitha pov
"Have the gang for what?" I asked as I come downstairs.
"About yesterday." Taylor said knowing I knew what she meant.
"Oh. I thought you weren't gonna tell him until you actually find out." I said.
"Wait you don't know if you are or not?" Alex questioned Taylor.
"W-well I took a pregnancy test and it said positive but I wanted to know if it was true or not before I tell you." Taylor looked upset.

Alex pov
I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy that we could be parents? Should I be disappointed she didn't want to tell me? Should I be mad she told Tabitha and probably Ashley instead of me? I kinda know why she didn't want to tell me but I also don't know. I thought it would be good to try to calm her down but I dunno how.

Taylor pov
I can see that Alex was confused. If he didn't hear what I said on the phone I could've waited til Saturday and if I was pregnant I could tell him the news. I needed answers now. I don't believe pregnancy tests. I'll just stick with doctors and not some stupid machine test thing.