Chapter 30

Taylor pov
Alex had finished his outro. We were finally back in England as I thought Mark was now safe enough we don't need to be there.

Ever since Denis, Tabitha, Corl, and Ashley, all moved to each of their own homes, (Denis + Tabitha) (Corl + Ashley) Alex and I have been investing in a nice smaller home just for the four of us. He's also been telling me I should create a YouTube channel, which fyi I've been pondering on that thought.

I've also found several beautiful houses, but there was this one I thought was just perfect. It's a three bed two bath house with extra rooms just to do whatever with such as Alex and his recording room, the girls can have a play room and I can have my dream 'She Shed' with a reading nook and a game console area plus a part in case I do want to start a YouTube.

Alex and I checked the house the other day and we absolutely love it. With the nice backyard we'll own Denise and Alexis can have a decent play house and a swing/ slide play set. Oh and there was also an in ground pool with a diving board! This house was just amazing (Phil).

***[two and a half weeks later]

We were now in the process of moving things from inside the house to either the moving van or the car. We had also asked Denis and Corl to help as well since Tabitha and Ashley were doing a "girl's day". I didn't mind that I wasn't going since I'm not really into that stuff.

About a hour and a half hours later surprisingly we have moved everything from inside to the moving van. This house was across town so it would take at least twenty minutes to get to.

Denis decided to go with Alex in the moving van while I bring Corl along with Alexis and Denise in the car.

"So Taylor I know this is weird to bring up, but did you ever find your brother?" Corl had asked.
"Actually yes. We did find him and I bet right now he's playing around with Chica."
"Oh. So he's doing the-"
"God no Corl, Chica is his dog. If you watch Alex's video he made a video with him." Alex and I haven't told them that the actual Markiplier is my brother.

After that he didn't mind that I put on some music (obviously Ed Sheeran) and I very quietly sang the song.

"Took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill."
"When God took you back he said hallelujah you're home"

"Wow Taylor, you have a very good singing."
"It's not that great Corl."
"Are you kidding?! That's the best singing I've heard in a while."
"Well that says something."
"Yeah. It's says you're great at singing."
"No. It means you've been listening to some horrible music."
"Whatever you say Corl."

We made it to the house in no time and started unpacking. Since we waited until midday to start packing our things; it's was now basically dark out so the first thing we unpacked was the girls each had their own twin size beds because they were getting too big to fit in a crib.

We made our way to their room upstairs in the corner room. Both Alex and I each carried a bed up along with the box springs. Once we set that up I put bed covers on them pillows and each of their favourite plushies. Alex went to go and bring our queen size bed up with the help of Denis. Corl was moving boxes inside, and as they did that I put Denise and Alexis to bed so they won't being a bother and we could get stuff done quicker.

Within a hour and a half we had gotten all the boxes and other items inside. By then it was midnight. Alex told me as he takes Denis and Corl home I should set up our bed to sleep, and unbox everything tomorrow. After I'd had done that and slept.

Since I wasn't in a deep sleep just I heard alex come home and come upstairs.

"Alex I just adore this house!" I told him as he changed into some pyjamas.
"It's amazing isn't?" He said.
"Yes it is."

***[four years later]

Alex pov
Denise and Alexis are now both five years old and ready for their first day of school. They have always gotten along so well! Now I'm here, with taylor, watching them go on to school. One of the best memories parents can have.
"Bye mummy! Bye daddy!" Both girls said almost in sync and walked towards their teacher who was standing and waiting for students.