Chapter 16

Alex pov
Assuming Taylor went to Sketch's house, I stayed home and watched tv. As soon as I say that I had jinxed myself. The front door flung open and there was Taylor. Not that I don't love my beautiful purple headed wife because I do, I just need some alone time. She seemed a bit worried though.
"Taylor baby what's wrong?" I asked walking towards her.
"I just need to lay down my head hurts. Probably from motion sickness." She said walking to the stairs.
"Here let me help you." I said helping her up and into our room.
"Just yell for me if you need me." I said before giving her a quick kiss on her head and walking out.

Taylor pov
Not only did I actually have a headache but me and Sketch both kissed each other! That thought will always be in the back of my head. I want to tell Alex but I also want to keep it secretive. Do you get what I mean? Alex and I never keep secrets for each other (except for my pregnancy. That doesn't count). But I don't want to tell him because I don't want to ruin our relationship. Yes I know we are married and everyone and ourselves think we have a strong bond and a relationship that will never be broken. But if I tell him he might get mad at Sketch and I don't want to ruin their friendship either. Life is hard.

Sketch pov
I feel really guilty. I kissed Taylor! I kissed my best friend's wife! I just hope nobody finds out and either A. Ruin their relationship or B. Ruin mine and Alex's friendship.