Chapter 14

Time skip to Saturday.
Alex pov
Today is the day Taylor and I find out if we are going to be parents. Taylor has let me come with her to see.
"Alex, you've been keeping a secret from me." Taylor said.
"What secret?" I asked since she was the one keeping secrets.
"Your name." She said.
"What about my name?" I said not knowing what her point was.
"Your real and full name is Alexander Orman." She said.

"And how did  you find out?" I asked.
"I dunno how people find this out I just find that they found out and fan girl over it." She said. I just laughed.
"What's so funny?" She asked.
"You still fan girl over me and we are married. You don't need too. You live the life you always wanted." I told her.
"I know but fangirling is in my blood now since when I was 11." She said.
"Ok. We can chat later. Don't we have to go?" I said.
"Oh right. Let's go." She said already halfway out the door of the bedroom.
"Let's go." I grabbed the keys and we left.

Taylor pov
Our whole car ride was basically talking about if I was pregnant, how would our lives will change and if Alex is gonna have to stop YouTube for a while. He claims that he'll be able to handle a child and still have enough energy to make videos. At the hospital, we were in the waiting room for about a half an hour until we were called back. "The doctor will be right with you." A nurse said.
Soon a doctor came back and took me into a different room but said Alex had to wait in the other room.

Alex pov
A doctor took Taylor into a different room and told me to wait here. Soon though, Taylor and the doctor came back and Taylor was crying.
"What's wrong are you ok?"
"I'm not only pregnant we're having twins!" She hugged me.
"Congrats Mrs. Orman." I said to Taylor.
"Y-you called me with your last name." She sniffles.
"You deserve to. Now c'mon let's go home and tell the rest." I scooped her up bridal style and carried her to the car.
When we got home we saw everyone was sitting either on the couch or the floor watching Coronation Street. I walked up to them, grabbed the remote and paused it.
"Hey what was that for?!" Corl got mad.
"Chill out Braden. Taylor and I have some news." I said as Taylor walks closer to me.
"What is the news?" Denis asked.
"Well Taylor over here is pregnant!" I told them.
"Congrats, congratulations." They shouted at us.
"Not only that, I'm pregnant with twins!" Taylor said.
"Wow! Really? Now that is a definite a reason to say congrats." Tabitha said.
"I just have one question." Taylor said.
"Which is what?" Ashley said.
"Where's Sketch, Sub, and Flebsy?" Taylor asked.

Taylor pov
"Nobody told you?" Denis said.
"Told me what?" I wondered.
"Before you and Alex came back to England they moved out." Tabitha said.
"Do you know where they live?" I asked.
"Um yeah they live at 153 Elm street." Ashley said. I grab the keys and start to walk out.
"Where are you going?" Alex asked.
"To see my other friends." I said.