Chapter 3

Nobody pov
One after another everyone woke up and got ready. (Except for Sub, Sketch, and Fletch). It was now time to go.

Ashley pov
"Is everyone ready?" I had asked grabbing what I needed.
"Ya we're ready." Taylor and Tabitha said. We were taking two separate cars: the girls will take Taylor's car and the guys will take Alex's car. We are going to different shops so it is gonna be a surprise to what the others are gonna wear and we won't know until the wedding.

Denis pov
We all got in the car and Corl had to sit in the back.
"So Alex how are you feeling being married and stuff?" Corl asked.
"What do you mean?" Alex was confused.
"I mean what's it like being married?" Corl re-explained.
"Oh well it's just like when we were dating we just have different titles." Alex said.
"C'mon Alex there's gotta be a more in depth explanation then that." I said.
"No there doesn't." Alex remarked.
"Yes there does, Alex c'mon what do you hear the word married?" Corl said putting on chap stick.
"I hear long lasting relationship that will last until death." Alex stated still driving.
"So is that how you feel with you and Taylor?" I asked.
"Essentially, yes. I know we will be together forever no matter what." Alex said as we arrived to the store.

Tabitha pov
"So Taylor have you and Alex figured out where the honeymoon will be?" I asked as we walk into the shop.
"Actually yes. Our honeymoon will be in Hawaii." Taylor stated.
"Hello girls what are you looking for on this wonderful day?" A woman asked us from behind a counter.
"Actually my friend here has a wedding in twelve days and she's looking for beautiful purple dress and my other friend and I need purple bridesmaid dresses." Ashley said.
"Right this way." She said leading us to an unexpected section of just purple dresses galore."if you need anything else you know where to find me."
Along while has gone by of Taylor, Ashley, and me trying on dresses until we come across some beautiful dresses that were perfect.

Alex pov
At the place we had asked if they can take measurements for the clothes for each of us because I'm not sure if they have anything that would anything that would fit perfectly and Denis of course needs a custom one just because how tall he is. After all of that we had the perfect tuxes.