Ch. 18

I wake up on the couch with Truex's heavy arm draped over my side and his leg snaked between mine. I hear the doorbell chime and a distinct knock. "You've got to be kidding me." I groan, lifting his arm and stalking unhappily to the front door. As soon as I see who it is I try to shut it on him, but he easily holds the door wide. "What the hell? Can't you call at a normal hour?" I ask, scathingly.

"Nope, its more fun to irritate you." Easton says, pushing his way past me.

"Truex! Your idiot friend is here!" I shout.

"I'm your friend too." He reminds me.

"My friends don't visit at seven o'clock in the morning." I refute.

"I can't help that I'm a morning person."

"Exactly, which is why I choose my friends very carefully."

"Stop with the hurtful words and give your friend a hug." He demands, opening his arms wide. I glare at him as I hear Truex shuffling behind me. "Truex, I will literally have sex with you right now if you punch this fool in his gut. Hard."

I hear Truex chuckle and Easton lowers his arms stunned.

"Mean, spiteful little thing." Easton, says amused.

"Next time bring food, it'll win her over." Truex replies, tiredly. "But I'm gonna have to hit you now." He cautions, moving closer.

    I pull at his arm, "I was joking don't hit him. He's my friend." I tell him, stepping forward to hug Easton." I look up at him, mischievously. "And my friend was just about to make me breakfast, weren't you?" I ask, not that I'm giving him a choice. Its either make me breakfast or get hit by Truex. Not that I think Truex would've actually punched him.

I see the glint of understanding and amusement in his eyes. "Why else would I be here, sugar." He replies, overly sweet.

After eggs, bacon and toast are set at the table the doorbell rings again. This time Mya answers it, moments later she and Tate walk to the table. "I brought donuts." Tate offers, setting them on the table beside me.

I stand up and kiss his cheek loudly, surprising him. "See this?" I ask, Easton patting Tate's chest. "Perfect friend."

"I just made you breakfast!" He replies, outraged.

"You only did that so you wouldn't get hit in the stomach." I remind him.

"Resorting to threats now?" Mya questions, as if she is asking about the weather.

"Hey, if someone rings a doorbell at seven in the morning they better have a box of donuts or a bag of bagels. If not, they can expect physical violence."

Mya nods, "Sounds legit to me."

"Seven in the morning? Mya, would castrate me." Tate comments, sitting down at the table. "Not to mention what Briar would do."

"As is her right. Although, they are donuts." I say, seriously and we both nod in agreement. "Donuts are an acceptable currency for calling a truce." I state out loud.

"I'll try and remember that." Tate replies, chucking. "I figured I needed to bring something, because of last night." Tate laughs, looking at Mya.

    Mya hits the table with her hand. Obviously we're going to hear about last nights argument. "Okay, we settle it here and now. Can a person have one true love spot, or can they have multiple?"

    Judging by the blank looks on Truex and Easton's faces it needs explaining, "Love spots are the name Mya and I made up on a persons body that makes them horny when touched or manipulated." I clarify.

Easton tilts his head in thought."So, my love spot would be my dick?"

I giggle as Mya says, "No, it's like your neck or your stomach, nipples, any place on your body that drives you crazy."

"I like my the base of my neck being pulled or scratched." Easton shares, curious if it counts.

"Perfect example." Mya replies. "Is there anywhere you like more?"

He pauses briefly. "No, thats my big one."

Mya turns to me. "And you?"

"My neck." I say, sadly. Pointing to the side of my neck. Knowing its my Kryptonite.

"Oh, look. They just listed the one big one above all others, I win."

"Treux didn't go." Tate points out.

"I don't have one." Truex replies, seriously.

I scoff, "Everyone has one."

He shrugs, "I don't."

"So, you're saying everyone but you has these spots?" I ask, smiling in disbelief. He shrugs again. I shake my head, "Get up." I order.

Easton laughs. "Going to get to the bottom of it, Briar?"

"You bet your sweet dress wearing ass I am." I tell him, as Truex stands up readily.

"Truex is ready." Tate announces, grinning.

"For scientific purposes." Truex states.

Easton laughs, "You're certainly taking one for the team."

"You're a true American, Sir." Tate jokes, clapping.

"Our grandchildren will know of your heroism." Easton continues, cracking himself and Tate up.

"Alright, he's getting some action. Not being shot into space." I argue, laughing with them.

"Oh, I'm sure there will be a rocket involved." Easton teases, getting a high five from Tate. I roll my eyes, I look for Treux, he's already gone.

"If you'll excuse me, the test subject awaits." I joke.

"Be gentle with him! Its been so long, I'm sure he just forgot." Easton, yells as I walk to Truex's bedroom. The laughing is out of control at the table, making me giggle as I open his door.

"Where is my subject?" I ask, peering into the room. I jump when his arm snakes around my waist and he buries his face into my hair. I can feel his excitement on my back.

I pull away from him. "You can't have contact with me, it will ruin the sample." I say, tugging him towards bed. His face is set in a serious expression. "Lighten up, babe." I order, then encourage him to lie down, which he does.

I start at his neck, nipping and kissing down his throat. "Like this?" I question.

"Yes." He replies. His hands come up to cup my ass and I wiggle to shake his hands off, all it does is earn a moan from him.

"Hands down." I demand. He doesn't release me, but I ignore him and continue my study. I lower my head to his bare chest administering the same treatment. When I get to his stomach I feel how taught his body is. I see the sexy V shaped lines starting at his hips and lick along it. Suddenly he flips me over onto my back and kisses me urgently. Bingo!

I kiss him back, running my fingers gently along the lines, knowing I'm playing with fire. He stops the kiss long enough to pull off my shirt. When his lips hit my neck, I'm a goner. His fingers slide into the front of my pants finding the spot I want him most. I arch against him and use my own hand on him, circling his hard length. Knowing he wants this as desperately as I do, we don't stop until we finish.

Lying in the aftermath, with his head on my chest I smirk proudly. "Found it."

I feel him smile. "You did." He replies, huskily.

"I should inform the others." I insist, trying to get out of bed.

He pulls me back underneath him. "I want you again." He says, his eyes hot on mine, leaving me breathless.