Day one Part three

Destiny's POV

FML.

I was gonna have to have a class with someone I had a major crush on. Luckily I didn't have him after lunch. I wouldn't throw my lunch up all over him. I headed over to my homeroom. Brendon Urie. Still a little shocking on the whole all the teachers are fucking band members thing but I'm just about used to it. When I got there I looked around the classroom. Brendon wasn't there yet(they let us use their first names). I mostly saw familiar faces. There were about 3 new ones one of them was a boy wearing a TØP jacket talking to that weird Wyatt kid, another was a girl a blonde girl who was also talking to the new boy and Wyatt, but the last one was interesting she was wearing a black sweatshirt and she had medium length the bottom of her hair was blonde and the top was brown she had brown eyes and she was wearing black eyeliner which made her eyes really pop she was pretty smexy if I do say so myself, if I wasn't straight I would totally date her. She was sitting next to my friend Zoey but she looked very uncomfortable. My eyes looked down at her wrists which were slightly showing. I saw cuts on them. I looked done at my own cuts and back at hers.  She caught me looking at her and put her hood up and put her head down. I wonder if she saw was I was looking at. I walked  over to her and sat next to Zoey who was talking to Erin at that time. Erin and Zoey were two of my best friends ever. I sat on Zoey's desk and swung my feet around so that I was facing them. "Hey Des!" Zoey said. "This is Kaylee" When she heard her name Kaylee's head popped up. Kaylee pulled her sleeves over her hands and said "H-hey" as if she wasn't used to using her own voice. I put my hand in front of her face and she fell out of her chair. "OML Destiny I should've told you she doesn't like being touched." Zoey said helping Kaylee up. Kaylee winced in pain as she had fallen on a music stand. "You okay?!?!" I asked her. Forgetting how she felt about touch I pulled her into a hug. Poor girl was shaking terribly at first but then I whispered "I saw your scars, I have them too" into her ear. She hugged me back and then Erin said "Umm Kaylee your kinda bleeding..." I let go of Kaylee and looked at her back. Blood was dripping from under her sweatshirt. Zoey pulled up Kaylee sweatshirt and shirt and Kaylee jumped away for a second terrified but let us look. She had a long gash in her back. I looked at Kaylee she was crying. Then Brendon Urie walked in.