Day Two Part Four

Kaylee's POV

"It's my fault their dead all of them and no one will let me forget that" I had just finished telling Mikey everything. Well I hadn't told him about the texts but I didn't feel up to it. "This person in the forest what did they look like?" Mikey asked grabbed my hand and holding it. We we sat next to each other under a tree. I was sitting with my knees up to my chest and my head was lying on my knees but facing Mikey. "All I remember is blonde hair and glasses, I was mostly passed out" I said my voice sounded like it was coming from somewhere else, my knees were wet (NOT THAT WAY YOU PERVERT) with tears (not that other stuff). "Do you think you would recognize them if you saw them again?" Mikey said cocking his head to the side. "I don't know, why do you wanna know so bad?" I asked. "Well the person who saved you from the forest I know who they are" he said looking up at the blue sky. "Who?" I asked dropping my knees and turning towards him. I realized how close we were, our noses where almost touching. All I wanted to do at that moment was kiss him. "Me" he said leaning in. His lips touched mine. He kissed me and I was kissing back. Oh my god I was kissing Mikey Way. Sure he was 22 and I was 18 but I would be turning 19 soon so it was fine. Then I thought of a question I needed answered I pushed away and asked "Why did you save me?" His hand stroked my cheek and he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Cause you were a cute girl freezing in the forest, why wouldn't I have saved you?" He said winking. "I'm not cute" I muttered. "You are cute!" Mikey who had somehow heard me argued. "Whateves" I said. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep and I was tired as hell. I was only half awake since I was almost impossible to fall asleep when your leaning on someone like Mikey Way. Mikey was just sitting in silence when his phone started to buzz. He grabbed it and answered it "ello?, she's bleeding?, how deep, oh shit take her to Patrick, Josh calm down, okay okay I'm on my way". Josh? Is Destiny oh my god this is all my fault. She probably was mad about how I left her and she ran and cut herself on something. Oh shit what if it was on purpose. I had made her cut, god I'm a terrible person I deserved these cuts. I deserved the hate. I deserved to die. Why was I still alive? Mikey grabbed my hand "Come on we're meeting Josh at Patrick's". We ran all the way there. When we got there Patrick was making out with someone on his desk. Patrick saw us and broke the kiss. I recognized the kid from my homeroom he was the kid with the Twenty-One Pilots Jacket and short black hair. I smiled. "Ivan you better go on to your next class and I hope your head feels better" Patrick said. The kid called Ivan winked at him and walked out. "What's the problem?" He asked looking at me and Mikey. "Is she hurt or-" Pat never got to finish Josh burst in holding Destiny. Her arm had a deep gash and it was bleeding badly. God it looked bad. I had caused it. This was all my fault. I sat down in the chair near her. Pat got to work on her arm while Mikey tried to calm Josh down. Suddenly Josh yelled at me saying "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER? WHY WAS SHE WHERE SHE WAS? WHAT DID YOU DO?" I just stared at him because I had no idea what had happened only what I did put I couldn't say that. "Josh chill for a second!" Mikey said grabbing him and pulling him outside. I sat there in silence, crying into my knees. When Pat finished up on Destinys arm he said "Keep on eye on her call me if she needs anything". Then he joined Mikey and Josh outside. I sat in the chair right in front of her staring at her. Eyes closed in a hospital bed no one else around me, me repeating the words it's my fault over and over again. This was like when Alexa died. Exactly like it. All I did was hurt people. That's all I ever do, I would never be happy. I was a disaster waiting to happen. Destinys eyes flickered open. "Hey" she said seeing me there. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault I'm such a bad friend, I understand if you hate me" it all came out at once. She was about to respond when Josh came in. "She's awake?" He rushed over to her and they started talking. I felt someone grab my hand, it was Mikey "we should leave them for now". I nodded. "Well it's about lunchtime so follow me you promised we would have lunch together today!" He said winking. "Mkay" I said letting him pull me where he wanted. Maybe we could talk more at lunch. Not like I was actually gonna eat. I didn't deserve to.