Day One Part Nine

Josh POV 

Wow. When she walked in you could see the world shine brighter. She was wearing a I ❤️ Drums Sweatshirt, dark hair, brown eyes with black eyeliner (which looked fresh), she was wearing jeans that were ripped in the knees exposing her pale skin. She smelled of roses and her eyes just seemed to pop make anything she looked at beautiful. Fuck I was falling for a student and I couldn't stop myself. When she walked into the room I wanted to kiss her. But she would probably report me for abuse or something. I almost called her hot I thought I ended up saving it but she had heard what I was trying to say and said she wasn't hot. I fought to urge to say your right your not hot your sexy. But she probably wouldve gotten freaked out and I would've lost my only student since no one else wanted to do drums.  Luckily I got to help out Tyler later so I wouldn't be stuck doing nothing. I made a risky move and decides to give her my number and even put a 💙 Next to my name. She smiled so I knew she didn't care actually I think she liked it. When class was over I kinda felt sad. We could've spent all day there. She was also very good at drumming. *sigh* I think I am in love again. No denying it she just made me wanna smile. I hoped that she would text me soon. On my way to go to Tyler I couldn't help but smile like a dummy. (Or shall I say dunny)