Day Two Part Seven

Zoey's POV

Why did she do it? Why did she cut? Why did she want to die? When did she cry? I watched her laugh and smile that night. They didn't look fake. But were they? When no one was looking at her I could've sworn I saw a saddened look on her face but the smile returned when she saw me staring at her. Acting happy? Who was Daren? Why did she think I was him? I expected her to flinch when I grabbed her shoulder strongly but she didn't. She just shook. She was trying to act brave but she couldn't. She was scared of this Daren guy. I planned to find out why. I wanted to know The Story Of Kaylee's Cuts and Sadness.

When I woke up Kaylee wasn't there. No note or anything. I shook Destiny awake but she wasn't much help she just mumbled shit and walked out the door. I decided to make some breakfast because I didn't feel like waking Erin up right now and the smell of pancakes normally woke her up. I texted Kaylee real quick. Then I turned on my mini stove that I used for pancakes. I made 6 pancakes. When I was getting the last one I accidentally burned myself. It stung a little bit but it wasn't too bad. Kaylee went through worse pain then this? She would've burned herself on purpose. No Zoey don't think like that. Erin came into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Breakfast?" She mumbled. I shook my head and she ran up and hugged me. Just like she always did when I made breakfast for her. God she was so adorable. Erin and I ate our pancakes and then got dressed. 

I asked Erin if she wanted to drive separately like yesterday and she frowned. "But I like driving you!!! Yesterday was no fun!" I rolled my eyes and told her that she could drive me. She smiled. Adorable. When we got into homeroom Kaylee was there. Destiny walked over to her and grabbed her wrist Kaylee pulled it away and said something to Destiny then ran away. Destiny stood there for a second before running out of the classroom herself. But I don't think she was going after Kaylee. I texted Kaylee and Destiny. Neither replied.

 After Homeroom I headed over to art class. Once again Gerard wasn't in the room. I pulled out my phone and texted Kaylee and Destiny again. No use. Suddenly the door opened. Not purposely but what we saw outside of the door was plain joy. It was Gerard and Frank making out!!! FRERARD IS REAL FUCK YES. Frankie whispered something to Gee and Gee nodded and went to walk into the classroom. When he saw the open door and all the shocked faces he flushed. "No one will speak of what they just witnessed". Gerard went on with the class but his mind was obviously somewhere.

 He called roll. "Erin?", "Hola", "Kaylee?" There was no response. "Secondly day and she is already gone! Who scared her away?" He made eye contact with me. I awkwardly winked at him and he lost it. He continued calling roll till the whole class had been called. Then he moved on to the lesson plan. Today we would be starting a project. For the project we would have to draw a picture of what we all thought our life's would be like in 20 years. Then write a paragraph about it.

 He told us it was due on Monday so we had including today 6 days to work on it. It was not a project we would work on in class. Gerard then told us that for the rest of class we had to draw someone. Me and Erin decided to draw each other it was pretty fun. After art class we had Science class with Frank.

 Erin didn't take this class and Kaylee wasn't here so I didn't have a partner. However that was fine because Frank spent the whole class talking about his dogs. Of course. He said  homework was to find a cute picture of a dog. Wow Frankie just wow. After science we had lunch. I met up with Erin and we decided to sit under this tree next to a creek that we had found walking around once. About twenty minutes into lunch I got a text. It was from Kaylee. Well it was from Kaylee's phone.

Kaylee🐨😝- Hey Zoey this is Mikey Way Kaylee is safe and with me! Don't worry she'll be there soon.

Kaylee was with Mikey Way? Damn I knew she was supposed to have lunch with him but all classes before lunch too? Erin got about the same text except it had her name instead of mine of course. 10 minutes later we saw someone walking towards us. I recognized the short girl immediately. "Kaylee?" I asked. She sat down next to us. "Sup" she said looking down. 

Soon we were all talking and Kaylee was laughing and smiling. Was it fake I couldn't tell. I couldn't help but notice the red shade in Kaylee's eyes. She'd been crying. She was supposed to stay with Mikey for all of lunch not half. Anyway after lunch we had PE with Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph then Poetry class with Ryan Ross then Chorus with Brendon Urie and lastly Math Class with Ray Toro. PE was pretty boring the only highlight really was Erin smacking this kid named Drake in the face with a soccer ball. I don't know how she did it but she did. Drake was okay but we couldn't stop laughing.

 i finally saw Destiny in Poetry class I asked her what happened but she just mouthed the word later. Kaylee kept looking over a Destiny and then at Destinys wrist and then her own lap. Something had happened between the two of them and I was planning on finding out what it was. We all walked to Chorus together in silence. The quiet was violent (yes I did that on purpose). 

After chorus Kaylee and Erin said their goodbyes to me and destiny as they walked off to the other art class they both took Painting class it had another name but it was too hard to memorize so they both called it that, thag class was also taught by Gerard. Me and Destiny headed off to Math class.

 Destiny told me everything on the way there. I couldn't believe that Destiny had cut. It was also hard to believe that Kaylee had cut last night too. We could have stopped her but we didn't. We fell asleep while she went through it. Destiny didn't know why Kaylee had cut but she was pretty sure it was because she yelled at Kaylee even thought Kaylee had told her it wasn't that wasn't true. I wanted answers from Kaylee.

 After math class we all met up at the tree we had eaten lunch at. I asked them if they wanted to head over to me and Erin's place. Destiny said sure but Kaylee said she already had plans and that she would catch up with us after. I raised an eyebrow at her. She got out her phone and texted someone. My phone buzzed. The text read Mikey wants to see me. I winked at her and she blushed. She left. We had offered to walk with her but she said that she would rather walk by herself. She was about half a mile away when Destiny stood up and said that she was gonna walk with her just in case. She left me and Erin standing there by ourselves. Finally Erin and I went back to our apartment waiting and waiting for our guests who wouldn't come.