Day one Part Six

Destiny's POV

Kaylee and I started to walk to the bathroom, with Zoey and Erin shuffling behind us while quietly whispering, probably about Kaylee's scars. Kaylee looked behind her nervously. I decided she probably just wanted them to stop talking. It almost felt to me they were... Judging her. They had no right to. I felt kind of enraged and turned around. I looked at Zoey and Erin and said "Stop it. She's not to different from us. Don't judge." Zoey whispered something to Erin, then s he mumbled "Well we don't cut.. Nor have we ever...." her voice trailed off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kaylee being to cry. I looked at the two girls in front of me then I looked down at the floor, "Guys,  I love you and I know you love me, and I know we're not close to Kaylee yet... But I trust her. Not because she's into the same music is anything... But because we have a similar past." I lifted up the sleeves of my I heart drums hoodie to reveal my scars,  both old and new. They tried to hug me but I dogged into the bathroom pulling Kaylee in with me. I locked the door and slowly sunk down to three floor. A tear escaped my eye, I laughed. Kaylee looked down at me,  "What's funny? " she asked in her quite monotone voice. I looked up "My mascara that took an hour is running." She slightly chuckled and sat on the floor next to me. "You're going to the counselor with me, you know that, right? " I wanted to say no but instead I simply nodded my head and said "Anything to meet Mikey Way." She looked at me with her warm brown eyes. "So... You like drums? " "Yeah. How'd you know? " She chuckled and looked down at my hoodie. "Oh." I said grinning. I stood back up reaching out my hand to help her up. She studied it for awhile then gave in, grabbing it. After fixing our makeup Kaylee started to talk, she said she never really had a friend but after today she really felt complete. The bell rang and Kaylee went to her class while I went to mine, drums. Oh my god you don't know how fucking happy I am. I walked into the secluded class room, which was actually just another room behind the school,  to find the coolest guy in the world playing the drums. *internally screams* He noticed me and put down the sticks. "Uh h-hi." I stutters like a whiney bitch. "Hi, so you're apparently the only one who wanted to play drums in the whole school, so I guess we're going to spend a lot of time together." he stuck his hand out,  "I'm Mr.Dun, but you can call me Josh, you must be hot- I mean Destiny." I blushed and shook his hand. "Sweetie I'm not hot." I covered my mouth releasing what I had just said. Josh grinned "Looks like I got a sarcastic one, me likey." We both chuckled at his joke and started class. Well that was before I stared into his eyes for five minutes. Damn you don't realize how lucky I am to be the only drummer.