Day One Part Ten

In this chapter there is a time skip because I'm to lazy to write out the whole school day because this is taking Day is taking forever 

Update: Destiny is not able to write ATM so I gots to do this all by myself. This story is gonna then to 

Kaylee POV

Most kids couldn't wait to get out of school. I never was. It meant I had to go home to my abusive Step-Father Daren. That's why I lived here. They had dorms on campus so I wouldn't have to go back to thag bastard. I couldn't stand to live with him. He wasn't always drunk and he liked to beat the shit outta me. He tried to rape me but I had escaped. i hadn't seen him since then  I ran away to the woods. I had enough money to live by for food but then winter came. I nearly froze to death. Sometimes I wished that I had. But unluckily I didn't. This random blonde dude with glasses that the only way to describe him I never got a good look at him before I had passed out. When I woke up I was at the police station. They brought me to New Jersey and recommended this school. I had been living in my dorm for  a month now but it was finally time for me to start at the school. Sometimes I would wonder why they had tried to save me. Never coming up with a reason. Who would care about stupid me. Dumb me. Kaylee the freak. No one should ever care about me. No one should ever even feel close to me. My ex best friend and I were close. Then the thing happened.No one here knew about my past they didn't know I didn't deserve any of the good things happening to me. I didn't deserve friends. I didn't deserve Destiny who was supposed to be meeting me here in a bit. I turned my phone on and went to my contacts. Looking for Destinys name. I looked at the first name in my contacts, Alexa then I had Mom and Dad. They were the first three people whose number I had put into my phone. I couldn't text them anymore thought. They were all dead. Then there was Daren  who i wished was dead. But no he was alive and they weren't. I wished it was opposite. I wish I could stop what had happened. But it was done and I could never forget it or them. I didn't want to. I didn't want to remember them. I tried to push the memory away but I couldn't stop it. The whole thing replayed in my mind. 

The memory was in third person. I watched the 15 year old me and Alexa sitting in our favorite milkshake place "Shake it". We were talking about random shit. Then we decided to go outside to start walking home. I yelled at them to go back into the shop stay just a little while longer! They couldn't here me of course because it was just a dreams I tried to move but I was frozen. I wa forced to watch 15 year old me step out into the road. TURN BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT I tried to yell. It still didn't work. I had to watch this I couldn't even close my eyes or turn away. I watched Alexa pull back my arm and I'm doing so trip into the road right as the car came along. 15 year old me tried to pull Alexa back but it was too late. Alexa was pulled under the car and crushed. Killing her immediately. I stared at my best friend mangled body on the floor. It didn't look pretty. It was not something a 15 year old should've seen. But 15 year old me stared at the body with me. In sync we both fell to the floor crying. This was my fault. She was dead because of me. Then the scene changed.

My Mom was yelling at 15 year old me to get the hell outta my room. When my dad yelled "IM SO SICK OF THIS DEPRESSING SHIT IM OUT OF HERE". He walked out on my life forever. I had driven him away a couple days later we found out he had killed himself. My mom ran to the kitchen and cried. She looked at the fridge and brought out a bottle of wine. She chugged it. NO STOP I yelled at her but she didn't hear me. I couldn't do anything. She passed out of the kitchen floor. 15 year old me stepped into the kitchen. Then it stole the rest of the alcohol and threw it away. No way was my mom going to drink away here problems I had thought. Oh I was wrong. Scene change.

My mom had just come home from the bar with a guy who turned out to be Daren. They made out passionately right in front of me and got married the next day. They were always drinking. They both abused me. Punching and kicking me. I cried myself to sleep every night. Then one night my mom drank to much. It ended up killing her. I had killed my mom too. Three people. All my fault. They all haunted me constantly. Their ghost were everywhere. Scene change. 

The kids at school were pushing me around in the bathroom. Kicking me and throwing rocks at me. "Murderer, Emo Scum, Freak!" Was all I heard. They threw razor blades at me urging me to cut myself. The blades popped up everywhere. My locker, lunchbox, even my jacket. Then I found one at my kitchen sink at home. Put there by Daren. I picked it up. And went to work. I had 11 small cuts. Then I say there. That's when the fun began. The pain kicked in and I felt the burn. It hurt but I liked it. I cut more and more. Each time finding myself glad with the pain I had earned. That was the first time I had cut. But it wouldn't be the last

"KAYLEE?" I heard a voice yell. Destiny was standing there trying to snap me back into reality. I wiped away all the tears coming from my eyes. I grabbed a makeup wipe and took off the eyeliner rather then redo it. Destiny watched in silence. "Well-" my voice was weak "off to Mikey Way?" I asked her. She nodded and we walked in silence. She kept looking over at me but could tell I didn't want to talk. I knocked on Mikey Way's door. I heard people talking and then they quieted down. Mikey opened the door and looked at us. He looked at Destiny and told her "Go, this is her appointment not yours". I could tell she looked a little hurt but she walked away. I bit my lip and looked at Mikey. "You can wait right here for a second until I'm ready for you" he told me pointing to a chair. I sat down and pulled my hood over my head. Mikey Way walked back into his office and left me there alone. Alone again. Ha. I'm always alone and it deserves to be that way. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them. Crying to myself. In this  dimly lit room. I wanted to stay like that forever. All alone. By myself where no one can judge me. 

The darkness was my friend.