Day Two Part Two

Quick word-Sorry if this chapter sucks, I feel like shit and need more sleep but I'll never get it ha! Hope you enjoy the chapter even if it's terrible 

Kaylee's POV

I woke up around 1:30 in the morning. Everyone else was asleep. I walked to the bathroom. My head hurt like hell and I felt like absolute shit. Like every time I woke up. I splashed some water on my face. I walked out and saw Destiny, Erin, and Zoey all were cuddled up together. I had chosen to stay on the couch. I grabbed my phone. I had three texts. One from Zoey and one from Erin who had stolen my phone so that they could text themselves so they could text me. The third was from an unknown number. It read "So you like to play with knifes I heard? Make sure you give yourself a deep cut from me tonight. Xoxo 😘" I froze. Someone knew about my cuts someone other then these three. My phone buzzed again "you'll never fit in here you murderer" shit.. they knew it all. I looked over at Zoey Erin and Destiny sleeping. I grabbed my key and left. When I got to my dorm I started to cry. It had followed me here. I was still a freak I was never going to fit in. I ripped off my sweatshirt and grabbed the small black bag I had packed in my suitcase and ran to the bathroom. I opened it. It was full of my razor blades. I chose a sharp one. I picked it up and dragged the cool blade across my skin. A small cut formed. I repeated the motion this time harder. Perfect. A pretty deep cut not enough to get stitches but it was still deep. I smiled as the burning sensation emerged from the cut. They stung like hell. I turned on the faucet and put the cuts under it. The water made them sting even worse. I bit my lip and threw my head back. Trying to keep in the scream. I turned of the water and put the razor blade back in the case. I put the case in the bottom of my suitcase and grabbed my sweatshirt. I set an alarm for 6:30 and collapsed into the pillow. I cried for about 3 hours before finally going back to sleep. 

I had, had this dream many times before. I was falling, falling down a never ending hole of darkness. I closed my eyes. The air was acid and was filling my lungs. I was slowly dying. Then something happened that had never happened before. Someone grabbed ahold of my wrist. I stopped falling and the acid went out of my lungs. I couldn't see them but I when I tried to speak they put a finger to my lips and pulled me up. 

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I opened my eyes. It was 6:30 I was in my dorm alone. I smiled to myself. Always alone I thought I closed one eye and looked up at the ceiling remembering last night. I pulled up the sleeve of my sweatshirt and looked at the two cuts. They had were no longer bleeding and luckily I didn't have any blood on my sweatshirt. I pulled of the sweatshirt and my shirt. I opened my shirt drawer and picked out a Twenty-One Pilots long sleeves shirt just in case I was told to take off my sweatshirt I would at least have the other shirt to cover it. I pulled my sweatshirt over it and grabbed my makeup. I put on eyeliner eyeshadow lipstick and blush (the usual). I then did my hair. Which I hated since it was always so puffy and curly. I finally got it looking decent so I  grabbed my choker and put it on. I pulled on some black skinny jeans and put on my black converse. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty decent and my newly colored hair looked pretty cool. I thought for a second and then put on some twenty-one pilot earrings. There now I could leave. I opened the door to see a very angry Destiny standing there. Oh shit she was probably pissed at me. Oh well I had come home and I was ready to go. I pushed past her and just walked not realizing where I was going. About 5 minutes later I came across a little creek with a bench and a large tree it looked so calming so I decided to walk over there ignoring my buzzing cell phone. I pulled out a small notebook I normally kept with me set an alarm on my phone to 7:30 and began to write.

I'm the girl no one sees

No one bothers to look at me

Keep your head down

Don't let them see you frown

Keep that smile

Keep it around for a while 

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice say. I like Iooked up and saw Mikey Way. I put away the notebook and said "hey". "Can I sit?" He asked. I silently laughed why did he wanna sit with me? "Sure" I said finally. He sat down a little too close. I scooted away a bit hoping he wouldn't notice. He did. "What's wrong are ya scared of me?" He said scooter back close to me. I scooted away again and just said "no". He smirked and then his arms were around me. He was giving me like an awkward side hug his head was awfully closed to my personal area. He layed his head on my lap and let go of me just sitting there staring up at me. I gotta admit I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want him to think I was a freak. "Your really pretty  you know" he said winking and staring into my eyes staring into his. I chuckled "not as pretty as you" I said, oops didn't mean to say that. He frowned "You are most beautiful girl I've ever seen don't tell yourself any different". I bit my lip to keep back to comment I was going to say which was, sorry but I don't believe lies. We say there for a bit, with me feeling a bit comfortable but I let him do it. He took my arms and put them on his chest. "What is this?" I looked at him he had rolled up my sleeves and was looking at my two recent cuts. "What I deserve" I said whipping my arms back and rolling my sleeves back down. I stood up and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "You don't deserve any of this we are going to talk about this at lunch". I bit my lip and asked to walk me to class I told him I was fine and walked there by myself. The way it should always be. When I go at to class Destiny grabbed for my sleeves to check. I pulled my arms back as yelled "Don't touch me!". I hoped she didn't see the cuts. She would think it was her fault but it was my fault all my fucking fault. I ran out and back to the spot I had seen earlier. Mikey was still there. "Ready to talk?" He said. I sighed and nodded and sat next to him. This would take some time.