Over The Past Year

Third Person

Lots had happened since Kaylee had disappeared. Destiny had lost her voice for a week. Mikey locked himself in his apartment for two weeks. Zoey and Erin seemed sad all the time. Destiny was told she would lose her sanity. She didn't believe she would though.

Well up until the day she could've sworn she saw Kaylee in the woods one nights. She had been driving when she looked over at the trees. She saw the familiar face poke up from behind and tree and then disappear. Destiny went after the girl she had thought she had saw but found nothing. There was no evidence that Kaylee had been there. 

Destiny thought it was just a coincidence at first until she woke up to face to face with a piece of paper. The paper only said three words.

"Forget about me"

Destiny knew it was from Kaylee but no one believed her. All of a sudden Destiny was having strange things happen to her. Once morning she saw "There has been blood spilled" written on her mirror with blood. That was probably the creepiest. The thing that hurt was that no one ever believed that Kaylee had done those things. They thought Destiny done it in  my sleep. 

One day Destiny even thought herself that she was crazy. She agreed to go to therapy. 

Destiny had only gone to the the therapy place twice before it was set on fire.

Destiny didn't know what had happened and was pretty sure she didn't want to know. 

Then four days before the anniversary of Kaylee's disappearance, 

Destiny woke up with familiar  pair of eyes looking at her.

It was Kaylee.

Destiny's mouth was covered and Kaylee hold a finger up to her own lips.

A small "shhhhh" escaped her lips.

Destiny studied how she looked right now.

She was covered in dirt and mud and even had it in her hair.

She had many scratches along her arms and legs.

Her lips were chapped.

And her eyes looked worried.

"I'll be back soon" she finally said.   

Destiny nodded slowly and Kaylee got off her bed and walked out the door.

Destiny had thought about that many times.

It couldn't have been a dream.

She had felt her.

Destiny didn't think she was crazy anymore.

Kaylee was coming back.

She begged Josh to let her stop going to therapy.

With a lot of convincing he finally agreed. 

Destiny lived a peaceful life for three days.

The fourth was were everything fell apart.

That was the anniversary of Kaylee's disappearance.

Destiny was sleeping when she had gotten the call.

"hello?" Destiny's tired voice said.

"Shes- Kaylee- Today- I - Come to my apartment right now"  Destiny heard realizing this was Mikey Destiny told him okay and got in her car.