Day Two Part Five

Josh's POV

"I-I can't b-belive K-Kaylee." I stuttered out while holding Destiny close to my chest. I was running to Patrick's. As I ran blood dropped down my tattooed forearm. Destiny started to shut her eyes just as we got into Patrick's.

You gotta be shitting me Patrick is making out on his desk with a kid right now.

He needs to fix Destiny up.

He needs to fix up the girl I love...

I love her. Oh my god I barely know her and yet I feel so connected. I can't live without her.

God, when I saw the blood on her wrists just dropping into the pool of red beneath her I almost wanted to feel what she felt. I haven't cut since freshman year, and yet it felt like I just had. The blades were all I could think of. Jesus Christ she was perfect I can't do that to her.

But she doesn't think she's perfect. She think she's shit,  but I'm shit. The only reason I'm even slightly fit is because of drums. I fucking love drums... I fucking love her. God damn this is the weirdest feeling. She just made me happy. Like a little fucking toddler in a candy store,  better yet a fucking toddler on Halloween. So fucking weird. Jesus fucking Christ. 

A/N so this is shit. FML. Kill me. Sorry people...