Day One Part Eight

Kaylee's POV

I was walking ahead of them. Didn't mean I couldn't hear them. People never thought I could hear them. The awful names. The threats. And yea even the ones when they called me a shaver. I wasn't at the time. But that was the day I started. I was exactly as society saw me. A freak. They were making fun of me calling me a fucking freak for doing something that I couldn't help. Somethig that was spur of the moment. I heard Destiny defend me out what they said hurt. I let a tear fall and then I let 2 more tears fell. God dammit this was gonna be just like me old school. Then Destiny grabbed me a pulled me into the bathroom. I was fucking terrified to be honest. I tried to pull away put she had a strong grip. She locked the door behind us. I wanted to scream "HELP" but I didn't because I doubted anyone even cared to actually help. Our homeroom teacher probably thought I was a freak too. And know I had to go to fucking therapy! Great first day of school! I looked at Destiny who had sunken to the floor and had started to shed a tear. Then she laughed. "What so funny?" I asked confused. " My masacara that took a whole hour is running" I had to laugh. Well at least she didn't hate me. Or so she said. I asked her to go to Mikey Way after school with me kinda out of the blue. I didn't mean to say it but she had already said yes. Oh well at least I wasn't going to have to do a walk a shame there and back. We talked a bit more and then headed off to our next class. I had to admit I didn't want to walk alone. Not at all. But I did. Like I had done at my old school. Then I felt a strong grip grab my shoulder it reminded me of no it couldn't be fuck fuck fuck I had moved because of him could it really be? "Leave me alone Daren" I said turning around to see a very confused Zoey and Erin looking at me. "Sorry your grip reminded me of-" I started. "Who is Daren?" Zoey asked holding onto my wrist so I couldn't run. "Why are you talking to me? The freak. The one with cuts. I couple minutes ago you called me a freak and you really think I'd tell you about him" I said back. "Your not a freak we just didn't know why you acted like that and just wanted to understand but now we do so please tell us?" Erin said. "Daren is a bad man that's all I'm saying" I bit my lip before I could say anymore. I wanted to tell them that he was a rapist, abuser, and alcoholic who turned me into the mess I am now. But I couldn't. I couldn't tell anyone. I heard my phone beep. It was a message from Daren fuck I should've blocked his number it read "running away doesn't solve anything don't worry hon I'll be there soon to punish you." I blocked his number and deleted the message. "Who was that?" I heard Zoey say. "My mom" I lied. Zoey grabbed my phone and went to contacts. Fuck was she looking for Daren? Put she hit add new contact and put in her number and but her name as Zozy😁. She hen handed to Erin who put in her number and put her name as Erin😋. "Text us" Erin said handing back my phone. I nodded and put my phone in my pocket. Starting to walk to class. Zoey caught up with me and walked to class with me but Erin had another class. I wish she didn't have the same class as me this block. I wanted to be alone right now. Daren was coming to find me. I should just leave right now. I thought before he has the chance to hurt me. Finally we got to the classroom and sat down at our desks. This was art class. And Gerard fucking Way was teaching us. I became eager for the class to begin. He walked in 15 minutes late to class and his tie was undone, he smelled purely of sex. He even had the ultimate sex hair, like the style he had in the I'm not okay video. I knew it had to be Frankie. Aww! Frerard is real fam. Looks like there's no point in cutting tonight. haha.... Ha....hah... Nope. I probably will. FML.