Chapter 11: A Talk Between Friends

Happy Valentine's Day, all! ❤️❤️ even though mine was sad and lonely, I was still able to write a new chapter. I wanted to update on Valentines Day because this is a shipping fic and I thought it would be appropriate. Anyway without any further adieu, read on!

-----
After confessing his feelings to Ron, Harry felt completely embarrassed. Did he really just do that? He wasn't even sure what he felt... and now Ron thinks he fancies Malfoy. Good job, Harry. Jolly good job. Harry sighed as he blushed like crazy. He used his hands to cover his face, embarrassed of the red blush he knew was appearing around his cheeks.

Ron grinned knowingly. "You know, I always thought you hated him." He said.
"I did." Harry replied, still desperate to hide his blushing. "I dunno why I'm feeling like this."
Ron looked Harry over and said, "Why him, though? He's a complete prat!" Harry knew this, it's not like this same question didn't run through his mind every time he caught himself thinking of the blond haired Slytherin. He didn't know exactly why, he just knew he had feelings for him that he just couldn't explain. It irritated Harry how perfect Malfoy looked, it was almost like his appearance made up for his attitude.

Harry sighed before answering. "I've no idea, Ron. Really."

"I didn't know you were gay." Ron blurted out, a pink tinge appearing around his cheeks. At these words, Harry's heart stopped. He hadn't even thought about that; he had completely forgotten being gay was a thing. All he knew was that he fancied Malfoy; he never considered himself gay.

Harry gulped. "Me neither." Harry slipped back into a laying position and grabbed his pillow. Turning extra red, he pulled the pillow over his head, covering his face. "What happened yesterday?" Ron quizzed, ignoring how red his friend was. "You two were holding hands."

Harry blushed even deeper, if that was even possible at this point. He tried opening his mouth to speak, but just couldn't. After a few moments in silence, Harry managed to say: "Mistletoe."
At the word, Ron flinched. It was worse than he expected! "You kissed?" Ron squealed, himself turning red.
Harry shook his head fast. "NO!" He bellowed, uncovering his deep red face. Ron's ears turned red as he jumped from the sudden movement.

"Geez, okay sorry!" Ron apologized, frantically waving his arms.

Harry sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell." He apologized, shortly feeling bad for yelling. Ron sighed. "I'm going to bed now." He concluded, returning back to his four poster and tucking himself into the sheets.

"Gnight, Ron." Harry bid, laying himself down and pulling the covers over his head. Ron said, "Night." And the two boys lay in silence for the rest of the quiet night.

-------
PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FAN FIC!!!

Author Note: OKAY SO I KNOW THIS WAS SUPER SHORT  I'M REALLY SORRY THIS WAS KIND OF A DISAPPOINTMENT but I just wanted you guys to see Ron's reaction lol. Anyway I hope you guys had a good Valentine's Day, I sure as heck didn't but that's because I'm a loner.

Also no, Ron isn't in love with Harry lmao not in this fic ((I'm saying this because people were messaging me stuff like "does Ron have a crush on Harry" and "RON X HARRY X DRACO" and I wanted you guys to know that I had no intention of making this a Ron x Harry x Draco fic because that's just weird.

But I mean I just made him all blushy and jealous bc him and Harry are best friends and he doesn't want to be replaced. So please don't think this is a Harry x Draco x Ron fic lol sorry if that's what you thought. I mean if you like that idea, please let me know and I may consider writing a different fic for it but for now you're reading aDrarry fic.

Whatever if u wanna read it as HarryxDracoxRon then that's fine I really have no problem with it I just wanted to let u guys know that the RonxHarry stuff in the last chapter wasn't intentional, sorry. I really don't ship Ron and Harry lmao sooo please stop messaging me about it😂😂 I don't ship them

Please remember to vote, comment, and please give me a follow if you enjoy my work. Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day!!