Chapter 33: A Bit Moody

Commenter of the week:
@emoqueen02 !!! This delightful person is really great and you should go follow them!! Anyway, let's get to the story!
----
Harry dragged himself through the hallway, headed to the dungeons to start the day with Snape's potion class. He was now all alone walking in the empty corridors. He guessed that class had already started, considering there wasn't another student to be seen. As he walked, he couldn't help but think about Draco. Draco was going to be hurt, and it was all because of him. He sighed to himself. This was all his fault.

And now he was late for class. Great. Absolutely wonderful. Snape would be extra cross with him today. He groaned as he remembered the cruel sneer of his potions Professor. He always hated the way Snape glared at him, he never truly understood why the professor hated him so much.

As a few minutes past, Harry finally reached the classroom's chamber door. He gently knocked on it, a nervous look on his face.

After a moment, the door was swiftly opened. Standing before him, Harry saw the tall, cruel professor standing before him. He glared at Harry from atop his long, hooked nose.

"Late, are we, Potter?" He hissed, curling his lip. Harry sighed.

"Excuse my absence, professor. You see, this school is rather big. You can't expect me to be on time every morning, can you?" He carped, glaring at the deep black eyes belonging to the head of Slytherin.

Snape sneered.

"How dare you speak to me with such remark? Ten points from Gryffindor!" He confirmed, his black eyes burning into Harry's green ones. Many loud groans came from inside the classroom. Harry guessed that they belonged to the many unjustified Gryffindors protesting about the point deduction.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well? Are you going to let me in?" He questioned, irritation filling every word. Snape let out an exasperated sigh.

"I suppose so. But next time, I won't go easy on you, Potter." He promised, narrowing his eyes as he grudgingly let the Gryffindor inside.

Harry entered the classroom. He felt the cold glares of many of his fellow Gryffindors. But at this moment, he couldn't care less about how they felt about him. It was only ten points, after all. It could have been much worse.

The raven-haired Gryffindor scanned the classroom for his two best friends. His eyes widened when he spotted Hermione, who was shaking her head at Harry's tardiness, and Ron-- who was eyeing Harry suspiciously. Ignoring their looks, he walked over and sat down next to them.

"Why are you so late?" Hermione questioned, her voice in a low whisper.

Harry gave out an exasperated sigh.

"It's nothing, okay? Just mind your own." He snapped, crossing his arms irritably. Hermione sneered.

"What's wrong with you? I was merely asking--"

"Just be quiet, okay? I don't care." Harry said, rolling his eyes. Ron sneered.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that! I don't know what crawled up you and died but could you stop acting like such a git?" He ranted, glaring at the misbehaving Gryffindor. Harry blushed in response.

Before anyone could say anything else, Snape interrupted all the classroom's chatter.

"Silence!" He hissed, glaring at every student one by one. "I know class was rudely interrupted by our attention-seeking Potter," He glared at Harry as the name rolled off of his tongue, "But we must return back to our studies. Turn to page 394. This instant." He commanded, irritation in his voice.

Harry rolled his eyes and pulled his potions book from his bag. He opened it up to said page and waited for further instructions.

Snape continued to torture the class with potion making. Through the whole lesson, though, Harry remained distracted. He couldn't focus. Not when his teacher was the one leaking information about the whole 'Drarry' relationship.

He sighed. He wasn't sure what to feel. Guilt for breaking up with Draco, or courageous for giving up something for someone else's benefit. Even so, he felt upset. Upset that he lost the one person who made him feel complete.

He wanted him back desperately.

----
Author Note: I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter<3

OKAY I have a request to make of you all:

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME START A HARRY POTTER RP GROUP?? I'LL BE HARRY AND I NEED EVERYONE ELSE SO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT. COMMENT WHO YOU WANNA BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Also -- I started an Ouran Highschool Host Club RP group lmao and so far we have Haruhi, Tamaki, and Kyoya so if you guys wanna join you can join that too but I'm just trying to advertise as much as I can lmao sorry if you don't even know what that is

Anyway thank you guys so much for reading!! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!! If you enjoy my work, please leave me a follow! Have a GREAT day!!! Byeeeoo!