Chapter 28: He Likes Me Better❣️

"Idiot!" Snape growled, his eyes burning into the cold flyer pinned to the corridor wall.

The cold Professor ripped the parchment off the wall and clenched his fists.

"I warned him..." He mumbled, continuing to stomp against the cold floor.

----------------------------------

"So you two made up?" Ginny asked, braiding her long red hair in front of the Gryffindor common room's warm fire.

Harry nodded, watching each flame float from the burning beauty.

Hermione grinned.

"I knew it. You two were meant for eachother." She said, working on her essay assigned by Professor Flitwick.

Harry blushed.

"We're only friends, Hermione." He said weakly.

Hermione put down her quill and stared disbelievingly.

"Only friends?" She gasped jokingly. "Friends don't stare at each other longingly for no apparent reason, Harry." She said.

Ron sighed.

"Malfoy, huh... would've never guessed. That git." He whispered.

Ginny looked at Ron with heavy lidded eyes.

"You knew about it all along though, didn't you?" She asked.

Ron blushed.

"Yeah, I did." He admitted, peaking over at Harry.

"So you must know, are they really just friends? Or something closer?" She questioned.

Ron blushed deeper.

"You're blushing, Ronald." Hermione snickered.

Harry looked at Ron with pleading eyes.

Ron sneered.

"They're only friends. Nothing more, nothing less." He lied. Ron knew how Harry felt.

He didn't know why, but Ron knew Harry longed for something more than friendship with Malfoy. He knew Harry wanted something deeper than that. And, somehow, he was okay with it. The jealousy left Ron's head with a better understanding. Harry wanted Malfoy as his boyfriend, not as his best friend.

Harry thanked Ron with a nod.

"Well I'm going to sleep now." Harry concluded, standing from his seat.
"I'll see you in the morning."

-----------

Harry stepped through the corridors with hesitant steps. He was nervous, butterflies fluttered at the pit of his stomach. All the teachers, all the students-- they knew about him and Draco. And it was all because of that Pansy Parkinson.

"Hey, four eyes!" A high, annoying voice called from behind.

Harry gave an exasperated sigh. He knew who that was.

Ignoring the voice, Harry continued walking to the Great Hall.

"Don't ignore me, Potter!" Pansy commanded, jumping in front of him to block his path.

Harry growled.

"What do you want?" He hissed.

Pansy snickered.

"Oh, you're in a mood!" She giggled.

Harry rolled his eyes.

Pansy's crooked grin faded away as she examined Harry closely.

"You really do like Draco, don't you?" She questioned nervously.

Harry pushed her from his way.

Pansy sneered.

"You can't hide your feelings for long, Potter. They're bound to come out eventually." She said.

Without thinking, Harry said, "Oh, they've come out. Many times."

And with these words, Pansy's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" She asked weakly.

Harry stopped in his tracks as Pansy watched from behind.

"He doesn't fancy you." He said darkly, slowly turning around.

"H- how would you know?" She squeaked. "You don't know him like I do, he likes me better!"

"You've ruined his reputation. And you're damn right annoying." He said. "And I know he likes me way better than you."

Pansy growled as Harry began to walk off again. "How would you know?" She hissed.

"Oh, I almost forgot..." He smiled, turning his head.

"He's never kissed you, has he?"

Pansy gasped.

"What are you implying?" She interrogated.

"Let's just say there are things you don't know about us." He snickered, walking off.

Pansy stared after Harry with disbelief.

Potter was only joking, right? Draco would never kiss such a... filthy excuse for a wizard! Right?
------------------------------------------

Author Note: OHMYGOSH MY JNTERNET IS BACK YES FINALLY I CAN UPDATE NOW GAAAAAAY!!!
(Omg I accidentally typed gay instead of yay but I'm leaving it like that because it suits well with this chapter 😏) I promise the next chapter will be rlly reeeeaaallly gay to make up for this one.

And YESS... surely you haven't forgotten about the whole Snape problem!!?? He's back😦 this can't end too well... but I won't spoil anything for you guys!!! You'll just have to keep reading to find out 😏

Anyway I'm so sorry for 2 weeks with no uploading 😐I PROMISE I'll be back up and running again starting June 1st, when I get outta school!! Thanks you guys for hanging in there, and don't forget to please vote this chapter and leave a comment if you enjoyed it !!! Leave me a follow if you enjoy my work, anyway thanks so much for reading!! Byyyeeeo❣️💕❤️