Chapter 24: Heartbroken

Hermione watched as the two moody Gryffindors stomped from the Great Hall, fuming. A million thoughts ran through her sharp mind. What was wrong? What happened between the two? What happened during the holiday?

Hermione was shortly interrupted from her thoughts when a certain red headed girl placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Where did Harry go?" Ginny asked, scanning the hall for the irritated boy..

Hermione shrugged.

"He's in a mood." She said.

Ginny narrowed her eyes in interest as she sat herself down onto the bench along side Hermione.

"What happened?" Ginny asked.

Hermione shrugged again.

"I'm not sure." She replied, closing the book she had been reading.

"Is Ron upset as well?" Ginny questioned, now looking concerned.

Hermione nodded.

"Yes, they're angry with eachother I think." She said.

Ginny thought for a solution.

"Why?" She finally asked.

Hermione shook her head.

"I've no idea." She answered truthfully. "They're hiding something." She explained.

Ginny wore an expression of thought.

"Do you suppose Harry fancies someone and Ron doesn't like it?" She suggested.

Hermione considered for a moment.

Then, all at once, it hit her. Was this about that "girl" Harry was supposedly seeing? Was this supposed girlfriend of his actually real? Were the two arguing over if she was good for Harry or not? Then, the puzzle pieces fit together, the things they said when they thought Hermione wasn't listening...

"Well? What did you two do?" Ron had asked once. Hermione wondered a bit about who Ron had been to referring to, but shortly shrugged it off.

"We were very close." Harry said once.

Hermione felt a sort of triumph raising(rising?? Dunno lol)from the pit of her stomach. Mystery solved! Harry had a girlfriend, and Ron didn't like her.

One problem...

Who was this girl?

----------------

Draco watched as Harry stomped from the Hall.

Pansy snickered, unnoticed.

"Where is he going?" Draco mumbled to himself.

Hastily, He dropped his fork and rose from the Slytherin table.

"Where are you going, Draco?" Blaise asked, staring questionably.

Draco shook his head.

"Toilet." He said, walking fast to the exit.

Entering the corridors, Draco stopped himself when he found Harry opening the door to an empty classroom nearby.

"Harry?" Draco called from down the corridor. Harry whipped his head around, his raven black hair flowing, to see the slim figure of Draco Malfoy.

Harry glared angrily at the Slytherin, catching Draco by surprise. As he walked closer to the Gryffindor, Harry backed away.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked, his eyes gleaming with hurt and confusion.

Harry clenched his jaw as his cheeks burned a light pink.

"What's wrong!" He mimicked, staring at Draco with fury in his bright green eyes. "Did you really just ask that?"

Draco stared, puzzled.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

Harry stared disbelievingly.

"Don't act dumb with me, Malfoy." Harry commanded irritably.

The words stung Draco hard. Did Harry just call him Malfoy?

Before Draco could say anything, Harry was already marching away.

Draco outstretched his hand out desperately.

"Harry, wait! Please!" He yelled.

Harry merely ignored him, fuming.

Draco felt his heart break. He had just lost the only thing he loved, and he had not idea why.

--------------------------
Author Note: Heyyyyy

Please go check out my other stories:

"Oops, we're dads" is also Drarry and really funny so go read that please❤️

Then I have "Harry Potter Characters React to Ships" which is some that I update when I'm bored lol so please go check that out❤️❤️

And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, it really made my day😃I love you guys, and I can't believe that almost 10k people enjoy my really crap writing!!

Anyway,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did... please remember to vote and comment what you enjoyed about it! If you enjoy my work, please give me a follow! I need one more follower to 50, so please help me!! Have a lovely day!!bye!