Chapter 35: Blaise's Plan

"Alright, what's this 'idea' you're talking about?" Harry questioned, raising a brow as he crossed his arms. Blaise smiled awkwardly, placing his hand at the back of head to hide his nerves.

"Uh, yeah... about that... well, erm..." He stuttered, causing Harry to tut.

"Spit it out, Zabini." He said irritably, clearly annoyed. Blaise cleared his throat before speaking once more.

"Erm... so yeah this is awkward, but I mean... if you posed as my boyfriend or something, maybe Snape would drop his suspicions?" Blaise suggested, laughing nervously shortly after he finished speaking. Harry's eyes dropped, and he turned his shoulder, tutting as he began to walk away.

"H-hey! Wait!" Blaise called, cutting in front of the unimpressed Gryffindor, who glared at him harshly. "You didn't let me finish!"

Harry gave an exasperated sigh. There was no way he would be in anyway associated with Blaise, and he especially would never EVER pose as his boyfriend.

"Forget it. I'm not posing as your boyfriend, Zabini." He concluded, shoving the Slytherin from his path. Blaise sighed.

"Fine, okay that was dumb of me to suggest myself, but someone's gotta do it!" He said, causing Harry to stop in his tracks.

"Do what?" He quizzed as he turned to face the Slytherin.

"I mean, someone has to pose as your lover. If not, Snape's just going to keep on questioning things." Blaise sighed, running a hand through his hair stressfully. Harry tilted his head slightly and rose a brow.

"And why do you care so much?" He asked, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"Believe it or not, Draco and I were good friends once upon a time. He just seemed so happy with you around, and now that you can't be together-- he's been nothing but depressed. I hate seeing him that way." Blaise explained, letting a sigh escape through his lips. Harry frowned. Maybe Blaise was right. If Harry supposedly got together with someone else, Snape would most likely forget about the whole relationship between Draco and him. After a few moments of thinking, Harry finally nodded his head.

"I suppose I'll have to..." He muttered, placing his hand on his chin in a thoughtful manner. Blaise let out a sigh of relief, allowing a slight smile to creep across his face. "But I'm not having you as my boyfriend." Harry quickly added, glaring at the relieved Slytherin. Blaise nodded in agreement.

"No of course not. If you dated a Slytherin, Snape would probably pick up more suspicions..." He said, thinking to himself. "Do you have any idea about who could pose as your lover besides any Slytherin?" He quizzed, tilting his head to the side. Harry thought for a moment before finally nodding his head.

"I think I may have some people in mind..."

-------
Author Note: Aaaaaa this is super super late and super super short, I'm reaaally sorry!! My writer's block is consuming me and I can't write anything ahhh :(( this sucks. And like I said in the last a/n, don't worry about any other ships becoming canon because this is a strictly Drarry fanfic, whoever poses as Harry's lover isn't gonna fall in love or anything. Drarry only!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it anyway, and if you did, please vote and comment!! If you enjoy my work, please do give me a follow <3 thanks so much for reading, byyyeeeooo!!💞💖