Chapter 30: My Father Will Hear About This!

Harry practically danced into the Gryffindor common room, his face lit up with a big smile.

Ron and Hermione exchanged a worried look as the blissful Gryffindor collapsed onto the sofa next to them.

"It's a wonderful day, isn't it?" Harry said dreamily.

Ron rose a brow.

"Did... something happen?" Ron questioned.

Harry smiled.

"I guess you could say that." He said.

Hermione examined Harry closely.

"You two kissed, didn't you!" She exclaimed, grinning in excitement.

Harry turned red.

Hermione clapped her hands together and stood from the sofa.

"That's just wonderful, Harry!" She rejoiced. Ron rolled his eyes.

"What's the big deal?" Ron quizzed irritably, resting his chin on his fist.
Hermione glared at the red headed Gryffindor.

"What!" Ron questioned, sneering. "I just don't find this whole thing very appealing." He explained, crossing his arms.

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Well I think they're absolutely adorable together!" She admitted, placing her hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Are you two planning on dating anytime soon? Next weekend we're going to Hogsmeade!" She said, grinning.

Harry blushed.

"Oh, uh... yeah, I'll bring it up with him!" He said.

Hermione nodded.

"Can you two possibly shut up about all that?" Ron complained, groaning.

Harry and Hermione stared at Ron questionably.

"Ron? What's gotten into you?" Harry questioned, raising a brow.

"Nothing, I'm just tired of hearing about Malfoy." He said.

Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Listen, Ronald, I know you two don't get along, but if you're really Harry's best friend you should accept who he loves!" She said, crossing her arms.

Ron stood from the sofa and glared at the know-it-all Gryffindor.

"Well if Harry was my best friend he wouldn't be hanging out with Malfoy in the first place! Malfoy and I have hated each other since day one. He's a bully, and you know that!" He argued, stomping up the dormitory stairs.

Harry and Hermione exchanged a worried look.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I thought he was okay with it now." Hermione apologized, staring at the floor in shame.

Harry shook his head.

"Don't be sorry, Hermione. I thought he was fine with it too." He sighed, his big smile turning into a frown.

--
"I hope you realize that this behavior of yours is going to come off as a huge disappointment to the Malfoy family." Snape hissed, clenching the 'Malfoy Pamphlet' in his fists.

Draco gulped.

"I warned you, Draco. You ignored me... I tried to help you, but you did not listen." He growled.

Draco shook his head.

"Professor, this can't be possible. Harry and I are enemies!" He argued, his eyes wide in fear.

Snape sneered. He glared at Draco from atop his nose.

"Did you say... Harry?" He questioned, his voice quiet yet spine-chilling.

Draco's eyes widened as tears threatened his eyes. He was doomed. Lucius was never going to let him see Harry ever again.

"You disgust me, Draco." Snape said through gritted teeth.

Draco bowed his head in shame.

"Say goodbye to Potter. Your father will hear about this." Snape said, curling his lip. "Get out of my sight." He commanded, lifting his head in disgust.

Draco rushed out of the room, his face pale and worried. He had to tell Harry.

--

"Ron?" Harry said, scanning the boy's dormitory.

Ron was sitting with his knees to his chest, staring out the tall window.
"What?" He mumbled.

Harry walked towards him and sat beside him.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Malfoy, I--" Harry began, but Ron cut him off.

"No, it's fine. I was being a prat." He said. "I don't know what came over me. I thought I was fine with it."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"You can't be so hard on yourself." He said. "I'm sorry about Malfoy, okay? I should've considered your feelings. You're my best friend, and I shouldn't had assumed you were okay with things." Harry apologized.

Ron sighed.

"Harry, Hermione's right. I shouldn't be a burden on your love life. I should just accept who you love." He admitted.

"So... you're okay with Malfoy and I?" Harry questioned hesitantly.

Ron nodded.
"Yeah, I think so." He said.

Harry smiled and placed his hand on Ron's shoulder.

"Thanks, Ron." He said.

Ron nodded.

"So... when are you gonna get with Hermione?" Harry teased, breaking the precious moment.

Ron turned red.

"Hey, shut up! You know I don't like her that way!" He said, his cheeks and ears a dark shade of red as he pushed the 'Chosen One' away.

Harry snickered as he watched the flustered Gryffindor stutter over his own words.

Harry was happy things were set straight between him and Ron now. Things were starting to get better for Harry.

...or so he thought.

---
A/N: Heyyy you guysss! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter !! It wasn't as gay as the last chapter, but I'm hoping another gay chapter will be written soon. Also, I hope the Draco part was painful for you to read. (Jk that's really rude)

Oh, and I wrote my first original book (Homebound))so please go check that out, I really enjoyed writing it and would really appreciate if you could go read it and let me know what you think!! I was working hard on the plot and characters for a looooong time so I was super excited to finally publish it here!! It's going to be really fun to write, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!!

Also I'm going to be doing a 'commenter of the week' kinda thing so be sure to comment nice and positive things if you'd like to be shouted out❤️💕

Aaanyway, if you liked this chapter please vote aaand leave a comment, I reeeally love comments!! If you enjoy my work, please do follow me and help me to 95 followers before next Friday, and thank you guys sooo much for reading, byeeeoo!