Chapter 34: Zabini?

Sorry this is late, you guys!! Anyway,
Commenter of the week isssss,
@solangelofangirl0117 because they've been a reader for quite a while and their comments are always so great!!

(BTW YOU HAD BETTER BE HAPPY FOR THIS UPDATE BECAUSE I WROTE 1000+ WORDS FOR THIS CHAPTER JUST TO HAVE IT FRICKING DELETE ON ME AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT ASDFJDJSSM)
-------
As class ended, the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors, who had just been tortured by Snape's studies, all swarmed from the classroom in desperate escape. In the crowd, Harry, Ron, and Hermione managed to stay together, and retreated from the corridors untouched.

"Sheesh! That was the most boring lecture I've ever had to sit through!" Ron complained, wiping sweat from his forehead. Hermione rolled her eyes as the golden trio walked to their next class.

"Don't say such words, Ronald! It wasn't that bad." She denied.

"I think it was positively dreadful." He mumbled in disagreement. Hermione shook her head.

"You think every class is dreadful." She said, clearly annoyed. Ron merely rolled his eyes at the girl's argument, and turned to face his best friend.

"Oi, Harry? What's up?" He questioned, raising a brow as he noticed the Gryffindor's faraway look.
Harry jumped, clearly startled from Ron's sudden words. In response to Harry's startled movement, Ron rose yet another brow and eyed the boy suspiciously.

"Is everything alright?" He demanded. Harry nodded his head.

"Of course. I'm fine." He lied. He was not fine. The only thing on his mind by this time was Draco, and how guilty he felt for cutting their lines. He internally groaned, regret filling every thought.

"You don't look fine." Ron said, you could hear the doubt in his voice. Harry shook his head, avoiding eye contact with the Weasley.

"No, I am. Really." He argued. Hermione turned to face the green eyed Gryffindor and frowned.

"My, Ron's right. You don't look fine at all." She agreed, stopping in her tracks, causing the boys behind her to stop as well.

Harry gave an exasperated sigh.

"I said I'm fine, okay? Just leave it at that." He snapped, clearly irritated. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Harry, there's something obviously going on, and we're not going to leave you alone until you open up." She confirmed, crossing her arms. Harry sneered.

"I'm fine. I don't need your help." He said irritably. He didn't want to open up, nor did he think he had to. This was something private between him and Draco. Nobody else needed to know. He pushed pass his two friends and quickly walked away from them, leaving them to eachother's thoughts.

Hermione frowned as she watched Harry abandon them.

"What do you think happened?" Ron questioned, raising a brow. Hermione placed her hand on her chin in a thoughtful manner.

"Perhaps it has something to do with Draco..." She muttered. Ron sneered.

"Malfoy? What did he do this time?" He groaned, rolling his eyes. Hermione shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I don't even know if my assumption is correct, for that matter." She mused, still brainstorming.

--
Harry stomped through the corridors, fuming. Why couldn't his friends understand that he just needed to be left alone? He didn't want to be spoken to at this moment. He didn't want to be bothered.

"Potter?" A voice said, coming from behind Harry's back. Harry paused himself at the call, raising a brow. He didn't recognize that voice at all. Hesitant, Harry turned to face the voice's possessor. When he noticed who it was, he tilted his head slightly and glared.

"What do you want, Zabini?" He questioned irritably, crossing his arms. Blaise frowned in response.

"Oh come on now, what's gotten you all moody?" He joked, walking up to the Gryffindor and smiling. Harry took a step back, puzzled with the situation.

"Anyway, we're friends, right?" Blaise asked, placing his arm over the Gryffindor's shoulders. Harry sneered at the Slytherin's words and harshly pulled from his arms, brushing over himself.

"What? We've barely even spoken to each other!" He said, curling his lip.

"I knew you'd say that." Blaise sighed, placing his hands on his hips. "But you know, I've taken a liking to you and I think we'd get along well!" He said excitedly, smiling with closed eyes. Harry rose a brow, taking a step back.

He didn't know what Blaise was up to, but he had a feeling that it wasn't good.

Noticing Harry's hostility, Blaise let out a sigh.

"Relax, Potter. I'm not here to hurt you." He said with a more serious tone, his smile turning back into a frown. "The truth is-- Draco was really upset about what you did." He continued, running a hand through his hair.

Harry rolled his eyes and attempted to walk off again. He didn't want to hear about Draco at this moment. He knew that he hurt him, Blaise didn't have to tell him. He did it for the Slytherin's own good. It's not like he wanted to hurt him.

"Wait!" Blaise gasped, grasping Harry's wrist. Harry jumped in response to the sudden contact and turned around irritably.

"What now?" He demanded, pulling from Blaise's grasp.

"I know a way that you and Draco can be together without being caught." He explained shortly, his breath shaky. Harry's eyes widened, and a pink tinge appeared around his cheeks.

---

Author Note:
Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Yeah!! Don't worry, this isn't going to turn out to be a Blaise x Harry fanfic lmao😂😂 ...or is it?? Plot twist! No, I'm kidding. It's not going to, I can promise that 😂😂((is that even a thing??)) this is strictly Drarry and nothing else. I might put hints of other ships, (like I've done for Ronmione) but no other ships are going to be in this fanfic, I promise!! 😂😂

Aaanyway, thank you guys for reading yet another chapter of this weird fanfiction!! I hope you're enjoying it!! And if you are, please don't forget to vote this chapter and comment! And if you enjoy my work, don't forget to follow if you haven't already!! Thanks so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed it! Byeeooo!!