Part Two: The mansion

Toby entered the house where tons of monsters like him lived. Everyone was beaming with life, excited. Doing all sorts of stuff, Playing video games, Running around, drinking beer. The house was normaly like this, untill "he" comes and everyone is silent. "Hey Toby! Welcome back! How was the walk?" A short elf boy wearing green appeared from behimd the tv. Toby ignored him and went up to hus room without making a sound. "Hmmm..." The elf boy said to himslef. Back in tobys room, he sat on the windowstill looking outside without moving. "Hey waffle boy! Can i come in?" a ladylike voice called out. Toby looked over quickly as the shadow of a girl got closer. A tall slim girl appeared wearing a back dress and black hair. "Heya kiddo" She said coming in. "Hey jane.." he trailled off. "Whats up? You feeling okay?" Jane asked smiling. Toby shook hus head, he was a depressed kid who just wanted hus sister back. "No.. im never okay" he replied quietly. Jane sighed and sat next to him. "Toby.. you gotta stop thinking th-" she got cut off. "NO!!!" Toby shouted. "...I just.. I want everything to go back to normal.. i want you guys to stop asking me if im okay! you kniw im not.. theres no way to help me. You e all tried.. and failed.." He said looking down. Jane paused for a minute before titing his head up uncovering toby with tears rolling down his cheeks. She suddenly hugged him as tight as possible, "I kniw your uoset.. ill stop asking if it will make you feel better. we just want to make sure your alright and not feeling Susidal.. we dont want to loose another friend." She said sadly. Toby huged back crying in her shoulder "im sor-sorry. im so sorry..." He trailled off twitching and ticing in janes arms.