Part 13: Returning

Masky looked down at Toby, who was barely breathing. ".. I think we need to call slender" He said. "How will we do that?" Hoodie replied while looking at the masked man. Suddenly everyone felt sick and saw static coming in front of them. It was him. Slender appeared and looked down at the pale boy who looked half dead on their couch. "hmm..?" Toby finally spoke. "Toby!!" Ben softly yelled in excitement. Toby opened his eyes and looked around, everyone was around him .. including slender. Slender used one of his "tenticals" and picked up Toby and left. Everyone looked at eachother. "Welp.. he's gone." EJ said in relief. "HEY! He's not gone forever! He's just with slender.. hopefully" ben said looking down. "Wait.. where's Sally?" Masky said looking around. "IM HERE!!" She yelled from outside. "Pfft-.." Jeff was about to laugh but caught himself. Everyone went outside and continues what they were doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A day later slender came back while everyone was doing their runs, late at night. "Alright. Your not fully recoverd yet. So no runs till tomorrow." Slender said and teleported away. Toby groaned and jumped on the couch, turning the tv on. "Oh look who's back" Hoodie said coming down the stairs and sitting next to Toby. Toby smiled, finally seeing his friend after what felt like 2 months. "Sup hood" he said. "Sup waffle king." He took off his mask and ruffled Tobys hair. "Stop that..!" Toby chuckled and looked at hoodie. "Your acting like a dad to me.. ya know" he said smiling. "Well I am like.. 7 years older than you. I'm 26 ya know" Hoodie said. "What are you even doing up so late?" Toby changed the topic. "Waiting for masky to get back.. he always takes long" Hoodie said rolling his eyes. "True.. I could of butcherd like 20 people in the time spam of his." Toby said. "Ya ya whatever.." Hoodie looked at the clock. "You should get to bed.. its late" He said looking back at Toby. Toby looked at the clock too "oh yeah.. sure whatever.." he said getting up and walking upstairs. "Goodnight Brian" He said looking back at hoodie. "Nite Tobias" Hoodie said looking at the tv.