Part 16: The Nightmare

It was getting late, too late. Everyone had ate dinner and had just finished their rounds. It was almost midnight by the time Toby, masky, and hoodie came back. Drenched in blood, they all went upstairs and took a shower while smile and grinny were running around the mansion chasing each other. Once finished, the proxy came down one by one; of Course Toby was the last becuase his tics wouldn't cooperate with him. "So.. what now..?" Toby said as he plopped on the couch, next to LJ. "Hmm well why are you here~? Do you want something from meee~?" Jack said smirking at Toby. "Ummm" Toby looked at him, disgusted, then got up and walked over to clocky. "Hey clocky!!" He said. "Sup waffle boy~" she said, turning to him. "Could you... stare at me for a sec~?" Toby asked. "Uhh.. why..~?" She said blushing a bit.  "Just do it!" He said. "Alright alright..!" She said turning to Toby and blushing more. Toby stared back at the clock eyed girl. "Hmmm-.. OH!!" He suddly jolted up and ran off. "ITS MIDNIGHT!!" He said running to his room. Clocky stared at Toby angrily, "IM NOT A CLOCK TOBY!!!" Toby chuckled and closed the door to his room, falling on the bed. Everyone had made their way to their rooms, ready for bed too. EJ went in and tucked Sally in. Ben couldn't sleep and went into his computer to hack another game. LJ was too hyper off candy again so he went to the carnival.  And everyone else   Went to sleep. By the time all the doors were closed and lights were off, Toby was drifting to sleep too, but he didn't take his mask and goggles off. So that's what he did, and got under the covers. "Nnnnn..." he mumbled, snoring slightly.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
   About 4 hours later Toby started to wake up alittle from his sleep. He always used to wake up becuase that nightmare of his sister kept him up. "AHH" he jolted up, hitting his head on the wall accidentally. "Ugh.. why.." he shivered from the coldness, pulling the blanket around him "......." he stayed quiet for about a half hour, not moving or speaking at all. After a while he got up and went to the hall. He heard a door open next to him and looked over. "Jack..? Are you home..? Ben..?" There was no answer. "U-uhh.. Okay.."  Toby remember this moment from his past. The exact same thing is going to happen again. He's going to see his dead sister. He slowly went down the hall and into the kitchen to get some water. Grabbing the glass, he turned around to the fridge but was faced with his dad. Just like Lyra, his dad stood above him making a croaking noise with the knife stabbed into his chest, blood everywhere. Tobys eyes widened and dropped the glass. "D-DAD..?!?" At that moment, LJ had came back and walked into the kitchen. "Toby..? What are you doing up so late..?" He asked. Toby shook his head and looked up at LJ. "....." it was a hallucination. LJ looked down at the broken glass. "Uhh-.. are you okay bud..?" He asked and walked over to Toby, patting his head. "...." Toby stayed quiet, but he nodded at Jack and quietly went upstairs. Jack stood there, confused as ever. "Um.. alrighty~?" He grabbed some candy and teleported to his room.  Toby layed on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. "What the hell was that..?"