Part 6: New Proxy?

Toby rushed into the livingroom and shouted "IM BAC-.." he stoped and his eyes went straight to a tall slender figure in the corner of the room. "Boss!!" Masky called out. "What are you doing here?" He asked walking into the room. Slender spoke in a different type of way, sounded like Wing Ding but everyone understood him. "Im here to reveal our news proxy" He said while looking at Toby. "New proxy..?" Toby lookd down sadly. Slender nodded and moved out of the way revealing a tall woman with midnight blue hair and red eyes. "Why dont you introduce yourself?" Slender told her while stepping back. "o-okay.. well uh.. my name is Maria. Im 19. I like videog-.." She was cut off. "VIDEOGAMES YESSSSS" Ben shouted from the back of the room. Everyone laughed slightly at the small elf. "Continue.." Slender saud looking at Maria. "u-um... i dont know what else to say.." She looked up at slender. "Shes the newest proxy. She will be with you guys.." Slender continued while pointing to Masky, Toby and Hoodie. "Ohhh yaaayyy.. someone else to watch over" Masky said crossing his arms. "Um.. i dont think-.." Hoodie looked down nervously. Toby stayed quiet while staring at Maria. "Im going to leave now. i have stuff to do." Slender said. "Oh alright. When will you be back..?" Masky asked. "Dont know. Goodbye." Slender said as he walked into the shadows fading away. Everyones eyes were focused on Maria. "Soooo... what now..?" Toby asked walking to a chair and sitting down.