Part 3: Waflles!!

Sooner ot later toby had calmed down and jane was telling jokes. "Haha! Alright, we shoykd go back to the others" she said. Toby smiled under his mouthgaurd, "okay!" He said as he stood up and walked out. Jane followed  downstairs and they made their way back to where everyone was. "Ayyyyee look whis back!"  said a tall Broad masked man  who's drinking beer on the couch. "Oh shut up!" Toby chuckled as we walked into the kitchen. He met face to face with a gray figure on the kitchen counter. "uhh.. EJ.. what are you doing..?" Toby asked confused. "Eating the souls of the innocent." EJ replied as he chewd on a kidney from someone's corpse. Toby looked away disgusted. "Ooookkayyy" He said turning to the freezer and taking out a waffle. EJ looked at Toby  confused "What's the matter?" He asked. Toby closed the freezer and turned to EJ. "Uhh.. nothing.. heheh" Toby replied nervously while walking to the toaster. "Alright then.." EJ looked back at his kidney, eating it. Toby, on the other hand was watching the waffle toast in the toaster while twitching. "Hey hey" Masky came in walking to the trash. Toby looked up at masky and smiled "Hey hey!" He replied. Masky chuckled and left the room. Tobys smile slowly faded away to a frown while he turns back to the toaster. He liked masky, he was a good friend to Him, even tho they would get into arguments every now and then. The toaster made a "Ding" and the waffles popped out. Toby took the waffles and put them on a plate, "See ya later ya weirdo" He said looking back at EJ. "Excuse me?!" EJ looked up at Toby annoyed. Toby chuckled and walked off, "heheh.. you know what I mean" He said as he walked into the living room.