Part 23: The confession

The next morning it was still very muggy outside, there was tons of fog everywhere and you could barely see. Toby was not the last one to get up, this time it was ben. He was so tired he slept all the way till 11am. Once he woke he teleported to the kitchen but was supprised when he saw that no one was in the mansion. Maybe they went outside..? Ben quickly made himself some cereal and ate it. After that we went outside to join everyone but.. there was no one there. He was alone..? No.. he couldn't be.. he teleported all around the mansion, trying to look for everyone but no one was home. He decided to go into Tobys room to see if he was there. "Toby...?" He opened the door slightly. Toby was nowhere in sight, but there was a note on his bed. It read:
Ben, we are at the lake! Come meet us! ~Toby
As told, ben took the note and teleported to the lake. Everyone was either in the water or just hanging out on the lawn. "Hey ben!!" Jane shouted from in the water. "Hey!" He shouted back and looked around for Toby. Toby was laying on the grass, away from the others. He didn't know that ben was here, so ben smirked at having an idea. He quickly ran to the lake and filled his hat with water, then teleported to Toby and dumped it on him. "HE-HEY!!" Toby jumped up and looked over to see Ben. "Hiya!" Ben chuckled and sat beside Toby. "What was the point of that..?" Toby shivered. "Hm.. cold Armt ya.." ben wuickly teleported back home and grabbed a quilt, teleported back and wrapped it around Toby. "Thanks.." Toby smiled. "Yeap" ben leaned on Tobys arm but the Toby brought ben closer to him, wrapping his arms around him. "Hey uh.. Toby..?" Ben looked up at the goggled boy. "Yeah..?" Toby looked down. "I uh.. I wanted to ask you something.." ben looked straight ahead and then back up at Toby. "Well go ahead.. what is it..?" Toby asked. "Do you wanna.. u-um..  g-go ou-out..?" Ben nervously asked. Toby smiled, "alright! To where?" He joked. "Wha-.. no thatsnotwhatiment." Ben spoke fast, looking back down in sadness. "I'm joking benny~ of course I'll go out with you! It's about time you asked acutially..!" Toby cuddled ben tightly. "Heh. Yeah I know.. I was finding the right time.. I was gonna ask last night but I fell.. asleep.." ben blankly stared in the distance. "Yeah yeah.. I know" Toby smiled. From the other side of the lake, the others were watching. "I SHIP IT!!" Jeff shouted. "Go for it waffle boy~" Laughing jack smirked. "Wait till Slendy finds out!!" Sally giggled.