Part 11: Is he dead?

On the way down toby bumped into trees and fainted halfway down. He landed on a pile of leaves.
----------blackout-----------
Toby woke up to a tall slender figure, towering over him. "slender...?" Toby asked weakly. "hello child" He said. Slender was walking through the woods while carrying Toby to the mansion. Toby grabbed onto the slender guy's tux sobbing into his shoulder. Slender sighed and enters the mansion, placing Toby on his bed and healing him. Toby fell into a deep sleep afterwards.
------------3 hours later--------------
"Is he even alive..?" Jeff asked. "Can I have his kidneys?" EJ stared at Toby's stomach. "Guys he's fine.. just let him breath" Clocky said poking Toby. Toby finally woke and opened his eyes. "Hm...?" He said looking up at everyone who was standing above him. "Toby!!" Ben screamed and hugged Toby. Toby chuckled and sat up, hugging the small elf. "You alive!.. we thought you died.." Jane said smiling. Toby let go of ben and looked up at Jane "yeah.. I-... uh..." He looked back down at the bed. "....where's my goggles and mask..?" He asked looking at the table next to him. "We dont know. Maybe you stoped it by the cliff" Ben said. "..oh.. yeah maybe.." Toby replied while looking down.  Ben went in for another hug and Toby hugged back. "we are just glad your alive.." Masky said smiling from the corner of the room.