Part 20: What kind of mom?

Soon enough ben had fallen asleep on Toby and they had finally reached the house. "Ben.." Toby shook ben a little. "Ngh.. what..?" Ben woke and stood up. "We are here..!" He put ben on the grass. "Oh.. alright!" They both saw the house and walked up to it. ".. welp.." Toby stood by the door. "Go on.. knock..!" Ben said from behind him. Toby slowly knocked on the door and stood back quickly. Right after, a tall women with brown hair and blue eyes, opened the door and watched Toby and ben in confusion. "Who are you..?" She asked. ".. m-mom.." Toby ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Um.. ?? Mom???" She pulled away from Toby and looked strangely. "Connie.. it's me.. your son.. Toby.. dont you remember me..?" He asked. "I'm sorry.. who??" She replied. "Ma'am.. if I must, do you not remember Toby..? You had a daughter.. Lyra.. and your husband was abusive to them." Ben appeared from behind Toby. Connie looked down and the tiny elf, "huh?? The only kid I had is have is max! MAX COME HERE SWEETIE!!" She called out, inside the house. A young boy, about 13-14yrs, brown hair and green eyes came out. Max looked like he was a gamer because he had headphones on and was playing video games at the moment. Toby suddenly felt rage and sadness take over. "Alright.. thanks for your time." He clutched his hands and ran away quickly. "TOBY..!!" Ben quickly teleported to where Toby was and ran with him. They both ran and ran and ran until they finally met back home. Ben found another way around the lake and took that way instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Toby got back to the mansion, he ran upstairs and locked himself in his room, barricadeing the door. "Toby what happened? Where is Ben??" Jeff said from the other side of the door. "....." Toby pooped on his bed and sobbed, trying to process what happened. Back downstairs ben floated in and sat on the couch. "Ben?? What happened to Toby?"  LJ asked. "We saw his mom! But-.. she didn't remember him.. at all acutially.. and she somehow got a new son.. and a husband..?" He told everyone. "Ow.. that's harsh" EJ said from the counter. "Cant you get in the room? Teleport??" Jeff asked, coming down from the room. "I can't if the room is locked or barricaded." He said. "Acutially-.. hold on.." ben quickly teleported outside and looked up at Tobys room. There was no sight of Toby, maybe Ben could be able to teleport in from the window. He tried, and successfully got in. Ben stood at the end of Tobys bed and watched as he cried. "Toby...?" He sat next to him worriedly. "...." Toby cleaned his face from tears and looked at ben. "Wh-what..?" Ben sat on Tobys lap and hugged him, with Toby hugging back. "Please don't kill her.." ben knew what Toby felt and knew he wanted to kill his own mother. "Give me a good reason not to.." he replied. "Toby, she's your own mother..! She was there fo-.." He got cut of. "  What kind of mom sits there and watches as your son is getting abused?! And then shows no support when your the one lying on the bed literally dying from the cuts and blood??!! And now she replaced me and Lyra with max?!" Toby shouted. "..." ben stayed quiet and kept hugging Toby. "... s-sorry.." Toby looked down. " you don't need to be sorry.. she does.. i understand where your coming from Toby.. but that's not the right thing to do.." ben replied softly. "Do you know who we are?? Serial killers. This is normal for us. Especially me.. I'm going to do it, no one can stop me." Toby let go of ben. ".. Yeah.. your right.." Ben looked up at Toby and saw that his goggles were glowing a bright orange/yellow. "I'll leave you alone.." He said and teleported to the other side of the bed. "...." Toby hugged his knees and didn't look at Ben. "If you need anything.. just call me.. okay..?" He said. "Mhmm.." Toby took off his goggles and started at the floor. Ben teleported outside and back inside the mansion to where everyone is. "What happened? We heard screaming.." Jane asked. "Well.." ben sat on the couch, grabbing the game controllers and started explaining everything to them. "Wow.. what kind of a mother would do that..?!" Masky listened carefully.