Part 26: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYRA!!

It was the morning of July 10th, the place was quiet and slight rain was falling outside of the mansion. Toby woke up and yawned, sitting up in his bed he looked down to see a small elf sleeping soundly next to him. The small elf's ears twitched him his sleep. He smiled and got up, covering the elf in the blanket. As usual, Toby put his mask on, his goggles, he looked outside, and checked the calendar. But today was circled in red with a bunch of hearts. "why..?" Toby thought to himself before fixing his hair and walking downstairs. "Morning tobs!!" A girly voice came from the living room. "oh hey clocky.. good morning!" He smiled at the clock-eyed girl. "Hey I'm sorry about your loss.. but happy birthday to her!!" She smiled, sharpening her knife. "Hm?.. oh uh.. yeah.." Toby sounded confused but clocky ignored it. She continued to sharpen her knife while Toby went in the kitchen. No one was awake then.. only the ticking proxies. Toby grabbed a waffle from in the freezer while he pondered about who's birthday it was. "Hey uh.. clocky?" He closed the freezer drawer and went over to the door. "Can you remind me.. who's birthday was it again..?" He asked. "Oh.. you don't remember..? Lyra! Your sister.."she said. "Lyra..?-" Toby suddenly stoped as images came flooding into his head, He could hear her voice. Toby almost fell to the floor but he grabbed onto the wall before. "Toby..?" Clocky quickly got up to help him. "U-uh.. I'm gonna.. uh.. get some air.." Toby quickly let go of the wall and dashed outside. He had no where he was going but he just kept running and running until he met up with a(n) abandoned house. He quietly went inside and walked around. "Hello..?" His voice echoed throughout the house. It was empty.. there was no furniture in it. Toby sighed and went into the living room where he sat down and stared at the wall. "....." He remembered that he had a waffle in his hand the whole time. "Oops.." he looked at his hand and saw the mashed up waffle. ".. oh.. well breakfast is gone.." he put the waffle on the floor in front of him and hugged his knees. "Lyra.. Lyra rogers.." he thought to himself. Toby closed his eyes for second and started to have a flashback.
In the flashback:
"COME ON! QUICKLY!!" Lyra grabbed Tobys hand and made a run for it. Their parents were arguing at the time and Toby knew, right after that, his 'dad' always has some excuse to go and abuse his sister and himself. That's why Lyra and Toby started running. "Get in the car!!" Lyra shouted and went into the drivers seat. Toby quietly went into the passengers seat and buckled up, so did Lyra. She started the car and drove away from the house, making her way to the nearby park. "Are you hurt..? Are you alright??" She asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm alright.." Toby trailed off and looked down. "Alright good.." she stoped at a red light and hugged her brother immediately. Toby didn't hug back.. but he felt happy somehow. Lyra's foot accidentally slipped and hit the glass petal. "???" Lyra and Toby both looked out. "LYRA LOOKOUT!!" Toby shouted as soon as they hit a oncoming car and started to spin in different ways. They had crashed. Tobys car flew all the way off the road and hit a pole which was now impaling Lyra.. she was knocked out cold. "LYRA?? SIS?!?" Toby quickly unbuckled himself and started to shake his dead sister. The other guy from the came running over to try and help, but there was nothing he could do. "LYRA WAKE UP!!!" Toby screamed and started to cry.
Out of flashback:
Toby suddenly jumped, waking up. He felt tears streaming down his face and looked out at the picture of his sister that was sitting next to the mashed waffle. "How did that get there..?" Toby asked. He always had a picture of his sister in his back pocket but he didn't remember putting it there. There was a nearby stick and Toby decided to use it as a candle. He put the stick in the waffle and took out his lighter to make a small flame.

"Happy birthday

"Happy birthday.. Lyra .." he quietly said and started to sob, hugging his knees once again. In the other room, Ben was watching. He was woken by a confused clocky and was told what had happened. Ben knew Toby would be here becuase the house that they were in.. was Tobys old home. They had come here once together.. during a stomy day after taking a walk. Ben went over and sat next to his crying boyfriend, and put a small Zelda figure next to the plate.

Yes, Lyra was a huge fan of "The legend of zelda" although she was a huge fan of Link

Yes, Lyra was a huge fan of "The legend of zelda" although she was a huge fan of Link.. she also liked princess Zelda.
Toby looked up in confusion and stared at princess Zelda, before wiping his eyes and looking at ben. "....." he stayed quiet. "Happy birthday.. to her.." ben trailed off and hugged Toby as tightly as he could. Toby hugged back and said "happy birthday.. sister.."

// Oiii •<• haai its admin again XD I just wanted to say that I don't know Lyra's official birthday.. but I just made up a day (today) and also,, I'm not sure if she loved LOZ XD I just made that up too (/•3•)/
Please don't hate meh
Kkk admin is out. Byyyeee ~!✌️🏻